XV. Locked Up

Hiro's POV

Students of San Fransokyo High are getting ready for the Halloween Activity and it's just two days away.

Seniors are always in charged to decorate the hallway and the indoor basketball court. Each class are assigned on different tasks. Class A will decorate the indoor basketball court. Class B will decorate the hallway on the first floor. Class C on the second. Class D on the third and Class E on the fourth. And the lower years will decorate their rooms and others.

Miss Lia got me in charged on our class.

The whole class were standing in front of me. Listening to what I'm saying.

I divided them into four groups.

"Okay. Each group will be doing different tasks. The first group would be on the stage. The second group on the banners. The third group on the lights. The fourth group get all the things on the stock room and help each groups for preparing" They all looked at each other and then looked at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, Miss Lia assigned me to help each of the groups" They all nodded.

We started working when the fourth group got all the things. I was helping the first group on the stage by putting the art materials and other Halloween stuffs.

I noticed that the things are incomplete and the designs were few. I jumped down from the stage and headed to the stock room.

I opened the door of the stock room. I opened the lights and saw so many things inside of it. Like theatre props, sport materials, banners from the previous school festival and unused tables and chairs.

I scanned all over the room and luckily I saw a bunch of Halloween materials. I saw a box and checked it. Halloween decorations are inside of it. I grabbed the box and it feels a little bit heavy. I turn around and saw Tadashi. I jumped out because I was shocked "Jesus Christ!! What are you doing here?" Not this guy again!!

He smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just about to get some things here and I didn't expect that you're here"

I rolled my eyes "Okay I don't care". I walked past through him.

The door was closed. I twisted the door knob and it's locked Shit! I twisted it again and it's really locked. My heart is pumping really fast. I turned my head to Tadashi. I was breathing really hard and my blood started to boil because of Tadashi's stupidity.

"Tadashi?" I asked him

"Yeah?" He said while he's digging through the piles of materials.

"DID YOU FUCKING LOCKED THE DOOR?" and now I can't control myself.

He turned his head at my direction where I was standing behind the door. He raised his eyebrow and his face is puzzled "No I didn't".

I smiled sarcastically at him "Then why the hell is the door locked?"

He stood up and reached the door. He twisted the knob a few times "SHIT!!!" He pushed the door angrily.

"I know you did that on purpose" I looked furiously at him.

"NO I DIDN'T!! I SWEAR!"

I sighed deeply "THEN WHO THE FUCK LOCKED IT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, I CAME INSIDE HERE AND THE DOOR IS ALREADY OPEN AND I DIDN'T CLOSE IT, I SWEAR! PROMISE!!!" He protested and he sounded like he's telling the truth.