XXVII. Christmas Eve

Hiro's POV

After everything what happened last day, I'm still wishing that it didn't happen. I wish Clark was there so that won't be a date.

I don't know if it's a date or not but I still got the feeling about it.

I was burying my head to my pillow and trying to forget about what happened that day.

My heart is beating faster and I really can't calm down.

Whenever I remember the things that happened, the only thing that comes to my mind is when he said that he'll wait for me and going to make me say I like him.

Well everything that happened last day, I really can't forget it all.

I headed downstairs and made myself a hot chocolate and grabbed some cookies.

Aunt Cass was working downstairs at the café helping her employees because the café right now is in full house since it's snowing outside and most of the people wants to have a hot cup of coffee.

I was lying down on the sofa or should I say the stupid sofa that made my ankle worse, but it's already treated. Aunt Cass brought me to the hospital to check it and now a bandage cloth was tied on it.

I placed the cookies and the hot chocolate at the small table in front. I grabbed the remote and opened the TV.

Aunt Cass added another channel on our cable TV and this time it's KBS World and SBS. I really don't know that she really got addicted on these Korean things and that's also the reason why I don't want to watch Korean entertainment because it's really addicting.

I checked the KBS World channel and a drama was aired. I didn't changed the channel because it's the pilot episode and the drama is Titled Oh My Venus.

I got hooked and watched the entire episode and after that I suddenly fell asleep.

(•--•)/\(•--•)

I heard a noise while my eyes are closed and my mind is still set on sleep, and I heard someone talking and it's slightly whispering.

I slowly opened my eyes and the whole gang was sitting in front and they're all looking at me.

I immediately got up and rubbed my eyes "You're all here and you didn't even tried to wake me up".

The whole gang laughed "Don't worry we didn't took a picture of you. We just came here but it seems that you're sleeping peacefully so we didn't wake you up" Gogo said.

"What brings you here guys, I thought the four of you were on a vacation?"

"Gogo, Fred and I just got back yesterday" Honey said and I nodded in response.

"And I just got here earlier" Wasabi said.

I looked at Clark and Tadashi and smiled awkwardly at them.

"Wait guys, I need to wash my face and change my clothes, I look hideous even if the whole world knows that I'm adorable" I headed upstairs and immediately washed my face.

I wore my knitted Christmas sweater that Aunt Cass made for me last Christmas and I wore my green pajama since its Christmas Eve.

I saw the gang sitting at the living room with gifts on their hand.