XXVIII. Class Resume

Hiro's POV

My meaningless Winter break is over and now back to the things the way they are. I don't have any resolution since I don't need to change anything in myself but somehow I'm thinking of giving someone a chance.

Ever since that stupid day I started to feel weird and whenever I remember that scene with Tadashi my cheeks always turns red and my heart beats faster.

Today Aunt Cass made me a delicious breakfast, as usual, but this time it's different. She made me a sausage, omelet and a fried rice. Sausage and eggs is not new to me but since Aunt Cass wants to try the Korean dishes, fried rice was added to the menu.

Aunt Cass placed the bento box beside me and I think she didn't made me a rice ball and a sushi.

"I made kimbap and Korean pancakes" She said to me and smiled.

I curved my lips and sighed deeply "Are you planning to go to Korea this spring break? or summer If you want to go to that famous Jeju Island?"

She was surprised on my question "Well, I would like to go on summer but you're getting ready for your college and since you'll be having a spring break, why not? But I really want to go to Jeju"

I think the only people who knows that I won't be going to college is Honey and Gogo "Aunt Cass about that College thing, I really want to talk about it to you later"

Aunt Cass's blithe mood turned into a gloom and I think that she felt something "What? is something wrong about it?"

I closed my eyes while I shook my head "Let's just talk about it later". I grabbed my bento box and put it inside my bag "I have to go" I kissed her on the cheeks and headed downstairs.

The snow here is wrong timing. People aren't used of low temperature so everyone has to wear a scarf and gloves and some are wearing jacket, sweater and coat. The female students are quite shivering because their skirts are too short and their knee high socks aren't helping their legs.

I don't feel cold because the scarf that I'm wearing is very comfortable and warm. I made it myself after Aunt Cass taught me how to knit when I was 12. It was a soft and comfy violet scarf. I was quite talented in homeroom class because Aunt Cass is always helping me and since I'm the gifted kid in SFH it will be just a piece of cake for me. It's also a good thing that there are no snow fall today but next week a snowstorm is expected.

I opened the door to our room and there are only a few of my classmates here. The gang said they will be late and Wasabi isn't going to school because he has colds and severe cough.

I removed my scarf because the heater in our room is working and I think all of my classmates here are sleeping and indulging the heat.

I looked at the window and the sky is very dark and gloomy not like the usual look of the sky last month.

After thirty minutes and so, Honey and Gogo arrived. They both looked different when I saw them again wearing high socks but Gogo is conservative and now she's wearing tights.

The girls are wearing the scarf that I gave them last New Year's Eve. The whole gang was a bit disappointed since my gift for them is just a scarf and a pair of gloves but now they're wearing it. The gifts that I received from the gang was a bit too much. Honey gave me a new cellphone case, Gogo gave me a pair of cute socks, Wasabi gave me a set of doodle notebooks, Fred gave me a cute monster like beanie, Clark gave me a draw string bag and Tadashi gave me a plain white sweater. I don't have any money so that's why I just made for each one of them a scarf with different colors that comes with a cute pattern.