XVI. Butterbeer Cupcakes

Hiro's POV

Aunt Cass and I are making cupcakes for the Halloween day pastry recipes at the café. The flavors that were making are mostly pumpkin and dark chocolate and the rest are food colors.

"Aunt Cass I've watched something on youtube last night. You know harry potter right?" I questioned Aunt Cass.

"Yes dear, why?"

"I'm deciding to add a butter beer flavored cupcake on the menu"

"That would be wonderful!" She said with a wide grin on her face. She puts her hands on her chest "Why didn't I think of that flavor last year?" and smiled.

"Do we have any butterscotch here?"

"Oh Honey, I think the butterscotch here were gone a month ago"

"It's okay, I'll just head to the grocery store"

"You're going to the grocery store? Wait" He left me in the kitchen and she headed to her room. After a few minutes she came back with a purse on her hand. She opened it and took a few dollars.

"You can buy anything you want. Just don't forget to buy me some eggs and baking soda" She said.

I took the money and nodded. Gummy bears would be best to spend this lots of money.

I walked a few meters until I reached the grocery store.

The automatic door opened and I felt the breeze of the ac.

I took the shopping cart beside the counter.

The wheels of the cart that I took is noisy and annoying but I just go with it.

The baking section was full of baking ingredients. Of course. Flours, sugar, butter, pancake mixes and etcetera.

I saw the butterscotch and took it. I forgot that I would also be needing cream soda. But I took the things that I needed to buy for Aunt Cass.

After I took the things for Aunt Cass, I headed to the soda section.

While I was walking I heard someone called me.

"Hey Hiro!" I heard it from behind and also a familiar voice.

I turned my head to it and I saw Clark standing a few inches away from me. His cart was in front of him and it looks like he bought so many kitchen things and baking ingredients.

"Hey Clark! You're baking too?" I smiled at him.

And he let a little laugh "Yeah, for Halloween"

"Hey me too! What are you baking?"

"Cupcakes, to sell, so I can have an extra money to buy myself a costume for the Halloween activity tomorrow" He walks closely to me.

"I can help you with that!"

"How?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Let's bake your cupcake at our house and Aunt Cass will sell those"

His lips curved into a wide smile. "Really?!"

I smiled at him too and nodded "Yeah"

"Thank you! So what are you buying right now?"

"Ingredients for my butter beer cupcake"

"Butter beer?!" he raised an eyebrow "Harry potter?"

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled "Duh, yeah!" and he laughed.