Chap 11 Cooking

Eunice
I looked around to see if i could fine the girls but they were no where. I sighed then took out a pencil from my locker and closed it. I looked around again nothing.
"Hey"
I turned around seeing James. I froze.
"H-hi James"
"You lost?"
He smiled as i nodded. He took my hand and dragged me to cooking class. I blushed as he smiled at me.

We were in front of the door. The teacher came out and held the door for us. James walked me inside. He sat down on a table while i walked off to another but then he pulled me back.
"Sit here"
I smiled a little then sat down next to him. Ryan, Zack and Ben walked in and James waved making them sit at this table. Ben waved at me making me smile.
"Ok class today we are baking cupcakes now grab an apron and head to your kitchens."
I stood up and walked to the aprons hanging on the wall. I grabbed a white one and put it on. I saw James wave at me in one kitchen. I walked towards him. He pointed at the smart board showing the ingredients. I opened the cabinet and grabbed everything. I grabbed a bowl, a wooden spoon, measuring cups everything. Ryan poured in the ingredients while i mixed it. We took turns mixing and then Zack started the oven. I grabbed the muffin tray and then walked over the teacher to put cupcake cups inside. I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed 2 spoons from the drawer. I scooped up some cupcake mix and poured it into a cup.

James
Eunice was the one doing most of the work, she was pouring the cupcake mix into the muffin tray.
"Ben start doing dishes"
He nodded and walked towards the sink. I gave a wet cloth to Zack and told him to wipe the counter. Eunice finished asking me to open the oven. I did and she put the cupcakes inside. I closed it and she washed her hands.
"If you guys are done copy down the ingredients in your booklets"
She walked towards our table and wrote down everything.

Eunice
I finished writing and walked back to the kitchen and checked the cupcakes. They were almost done.
"Here Ben you go copy down the ingredients, i finish here"
He dried his hands and walked towards the table. I dried the dishes and placed them back where i found them. I put the ingredients back in the cabinet and then wiped the table once more. I grabbed 5 paper towels and set them on the counter, i grabbed a spatula and placed it near the paper towels. I grabbed the muffin mitts and placed them near the spatula. The teacher opened our oven and said it was ready. I put the muffin mitts on and opened the oven. I grabbed the tray and placed it on the counter. I grabbed my spatula and scooped the cupcake cups out of the tray and onto a paper towel. 2 for each person so i put 2 one each paper towel. I Put the tray in the sink with the spatula and washed it.

I finished and served the cupcakes to the guys. They smiled after they tasted it.