Chap 84 It's Friday!

Eunice
The cake fight was funny. After we cleaned up and ate the left over on the plate everyone started heading home as me and James just watched a movie before bed.

~~~

I woke up with the sound of my phone alarm. I was on the couch. James was on another one sleeping. I took the blanket off me and stood up. I walked over to James. He was snoring as i grinned. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed some whipped cream from the fridge. I ran back to James. His hand hung off the couch. I kneeled beside him and sprayed some whipped cream on his hand. It was like a ball on his hand. Then i ran behind the couch. I took out my phone and recorded it. I pointed it over the couch seeing James. I touched his nose lightly but his hand didn't move, he just twitched. I did it again and then his hand with whipped cream slapped his face. James sat up. I was laughing.
"Morning!"
I said as he wiped whipped cream off his eyes. He looked at me with his hands filled with whipped cream. I ended the video on my phone.
"This is going on Vine!"
"Don't you dare!"
He said as i ran to the stairs with him chasing behind me. I ran up and into my room. I locked the door as i heard a thump on my door.
"Ow!!"
I laughed. I posted the video on Vine. I know he'd let me since he loves Vine.
"Happy Friday James! Now go get ready for school!"
I said as i heard him groan.
"Fine! Your gonna pay for this!"
He chuckled on the other side of my door as i hit the door making him yell.
"Ow!"
"Get ready!"
I giggled.