Chap 21 Getting Ready

Eunice
I was walking home with Katherin and Zade as they dragged me to my house. I unlocked the door and ran inside. I ran upstairs and grabbed my shopping bags from yesterday and ran back downstairs. I ran to the shoe rack and grabbed my black high heels and then walked out.

I was in Katherin'r room while the girls put their outfits on. They walked out of the bathrooms and my jaw dropped.
"Oh my god! You're beautiful!"
I said as they smiled and did a little twirl. I clapped and then they gave me my bag and pushed me into the bathroom. I put my outfit on and my high heels. I walked out and then did a little twirl.
"OOOOHHHH YOURE BEAUTIFUL!"
They said as i smiled.
"Ok i'll curl you're hair"
"I'll put light make up on you!"
They said as they made me sit on the bed and they did their work.

They were all done and so i stood up and walked towards the mirror making me gasp. My hair was curled at the tips of my hair and light make up on. My hair split on my right side and i smiled then turned around.
"Ethan is never going to forget this first dance with you"
I smiled then i curled Katherin hair while Katherin braided Zade's hair into a fishtail hanging on her left.

We were all done.

Jack
"Bruh?!? What the fuck should i wear?!"
James asked as i chuckled.
"You're already dressed"
He looked down at his outfit.
"Oh opps"
"You worry too much. I thought you don't like Bethany?"
"Yea i don't its just maybe i might catch Eunice's attention?"
He was wearing a red plaid shirt with black jeans, he was wearing white Vans.
"I think she'll notice you James"
I chuckled then i saw the girls walk out.
Eunice gestured to me telling James not to come out until she is in Katherin's car. I nodded and stopped James.
"Bruh we have to go now?"
"Umm... We still have time do 't worry"
I nodded to her and then the girls drove off.
"Ok lets go"