Chap 79 Presents!

James
I bought a rose bouquet for Eunice with Ryan and Zack. I also bought some chocolates for her as well.

We made it to the school just before the bell went. I ran up the stairs and into homeroom. As we walked in we saw everyone sit down in their seats. I sat down in between Ryan and Zack. All my gifts i was giving Eunice were in a bag under my desk. I looked around finding the girls chatting at their table. I smiled as Eunice looked back at me and waved. I smiled and waved back.

After a few minutes of Mr. O talking, he said we could have our free day today. So i stood up and walked towards Eunice.

Eunice
"What should we do now?"
Katherin asked as i face palmed myself.
"Shouldn't you had out your valentines?"
I asked as she giggled.
"Ok ok ok"
We giggled. I stood up and opened my bag. I took out a plastic bag with the valentines inside. I untied the knot and then opened it.
"Eunice,"
"Im busy Zade"
I said taking out all the valentines.
"Eunice"
Then i turned around.
"What...Zade?"
I saw someone holding a bouquet of roses covering their face. I looked at Zade who was standing beside me.
"Umm..."
Then he lowered the roses under his chin. I blushed seeing it was James. I looked at the girls.
"Is this a joke?"
"Nope, i guess Cupid shot an arrow at James"
She smirked as i blushed.
"Well the arrow worked"
James said as he smiled at me. I blushed again. Oh my god. He walked up to me and handed me the roses. I smiled and thanked him. Then he kneeled down.
"Eunice, Will you be my Valentine?"
He asked as i smiled.
"Yes"
Then he stood up and gave me a hug. The girls Awe'd while the guys clapped their hands with the rest of the class. He pulled off and gave me a heart shaped box. I placed the roses on my desk and then opened up the box. Chocolates!! I looked at James and smiled. I took one.
"James open"
"No"
"Please?"
He opened his mouth and i put one chocolate piece in his mouth. I giggled.
"Awe Relationship Goals right there!"
Zade said as i smiled.
"Thanks James"
I smiled at him as he hugged me once more.
"No problem"