Chap 91 Truth or Dare

Eunice
I was downstairs on the couch waiting for the boys to come down. Then i heard the door bell.
"Coming!"
I said as i stood up and ran to the door. It was Zade.
"Hey come in, we'll leave as soon as the boys get down.
"Oh ok ZACK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"
She yelled as we giggled.
"Calm your tits woman!!!"
He yelled back as i rolled my eyes. I ran back into the living to grab my bag and then back to where Zade was. Then the guys came down with bags of their own.
"Come on!"
I said as me and Zade walked out with them following. I walked ahead with Zade.
"So are you wearing your bathing suit?"
"Yea under this sweater"
"Can i see!!??"
"No when we get there"
I giggled as she frown. I saw Katherin's house as we ran towards her porch. I rang the bell. She opened up.
"Hi Kathy!-"
She dragged us inside.
"Um guys just meet us at the back ok? Ryan can you lead them to the backyard?!"
I heard Katherin yell.
"Ok thanks Ryan!"
Then she closed the door.
"What is it?"
"Come on i have to change."
Katherin said as smiled. We ran up the stairs into her room. She took her bathing suit and ran into her bathroom while i sat on her bed with Zade.
"Oh guys! Theres bath robes for you guys to where when we go out there!"
Katherin said as me and Zade looked around. We saw them hanging on hooks. They were the same kind and colour BLUE! I took one as Zade took another. I took my shorts and sweater off and put my robe on. I tied it up first. Zade left her's open. Her bathing suit looks cute!
"Untie your robe"
Zade said as i shook my head. Then Katherin came out looking amazing!!!
"I love you bathing suit!!!"
I said as she smiled and took her robe leaving it untied. Then Zade came up to me and untied my robe. It showed my bathing suit but the robe was covering my arms and shoulders. It was until the top of my knees.
"Yours is cute Eunice!"
"I wonder what James will think when he sees you?"
I rolled my eyes.
"We can leave our bags here can we?"
Katherin nodded as i smiled.
"Ok so first we have pizza then we play some truth or dare and then swimming!"
I smiled. Then Katherin took me and Zade's arms and dragged us down the stairs.

James
Where are they?
"Hey the pool's over there! Lets jump
In!"
"No Katherin said we're having pizza first!"
Ryan said as i smiled.

A/N:
Sorry but if you all confused. Its February and its snowing and all but this day in February its a day without snow but its fall. Its still winter but it will snow. So a day without snow. It will snow tho. Sorry back to the story!!

Zack pouted as i chuckled.
"Ugh! Where are they!?!?"
"we're here!"
I heard Katherin say behind us as i turned around. They were wearing robes showing their bathing suits. My jaw dropped and so did the boys.

Eunice
As i walked out with Katherin and Zade i heard Zack yell.
"Ugh! Where are they?!?"
"We're here!"
Katherin yelled back as the boys turned around and right away their jaws dropped. Oh boy. Katherin snapped her fingers.
"Hey?!? Up here!"
They shook their heads and snapped out of their thoughts. I cleared my throat and covered my body with my robe.
"Ok Pizza is here just be cool!"
Katherin said as i chuckled.
"Yea right these guys seem to stare so ok we'll 'be cool'"
I said as Katherin and Zade chuckled. Katherin ran back inside as i walked towards the pool with Zade...away from the boys. They were staring.
"STOP STARING!! YOU GUYS MIGHT END UP IN THE POOL FIRST!!"
Zade yelled as the boys turned around not facing us. I giggled as Zade chuckled.
"So truth or dare with we get in the pool?"
I nodded.
"So any ideas for dares?"
I asked her as she covered her body with her robe.
"Um maybe run onto Ms. Camron's yard in our bathing suits?"
I nodded and laughed with her.
"I wanna play Marco polo!"
I said as she smiled.
"Sure!"
"Ok! Here's pizza!!!"
Katherin yelled as she placed the boxes on the table. I ran towards her with Zade as i sat down on a chair with a slice of pizza.

~~~

After 30 minutes of talking it was time for the pool. The boys took their shirts off and jumped in making a big splash hitting me, Katherin and Zade.
"HEY!"
"Sorry Princesses!"
Ryan said back as i roll my eyes and fixed my hair into a pony tail.
"Come in, its warm!"
"Dont mind us"
Katherin said as Ryan shrugged. Katherin stood up and walked over to the pool and put up a diving board. Then katherin looked at me and Zade.
"We'll meet you there Kathy!"
I said as Zade ran over to Katherin and took off their robes. They jumped off the diving board one at a time then all of them were in the pool. I smiled and the looked at my phone. It had my waterproof case on so i can take pictures under water. I checked my messages.

From: BIG BRO JACK!
J- HEY SIS!!
E- hey! Hows it going
J- awesome! How about you princess?

As i smiled someone splashed me making me gasp and look up. It was James grinning.

E-oh nothing i just got splashed by your best friend James!

I looked at James again and stuck my tongue out at him.

J- you guys are swimming?
E- yea sorry i got to go...text you late big bro!
J- bye lil sis!

I smiled and put my phone done i took my robe off and then walked to the pool i sat down on the ledge and put my feet in. I looked around. Where is James?!?
"Guys where did James go??"
"Ummm well..."
Then someone picked me up. I screamed. It was James who picked me up. He ran back. No no! Is he going to jump in?!?
"JAMES JAMES?!? Dont you dare-"
"Geronimo!!"
He ran as i held him tight as he jumped into the pool with me. I swam up and breathed. The girls laughed with Zack and Ryan.
"Where is James!?!"
I said as then i was lifted above the water. James. I was sitting on his shoulders.
"Hey!"
He laughed as i smiled.
"Put me down!"
"Ok"
"No no not like-"
Then he fell back into the water. I swam up.
"James!"
"What you said put you down?"
I rolled my eyes. I swam to a corner with the girls beside me. The guys stayed with us.
"Ok Truth or dare?"
Katherin asked Ryan as she spoke.
"Dare"
"I dare you to yell out 'I Love Miley Cyrus!'"
"No!"
"Please for me?"
Katherin gave him the puppy dog eyes she does as she groaned and got out of the water.
"I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!!!!"
He yelled as i laughed with the gang. Ryan came back into the water as he looked at James and smirked.
"James Truth or dare?"
"Dare?"
"I dare you to yell out..."
Ryan whispered the rest to James. Then his eyes widened. I looked at Ryan.
"Should i plug my ears?"
I said as the girls laughed.
"No James has something to say...James?"
James groaned as i smiled.
"I Love Eunice Dormitorio!"
He said as my eyes widened and blushed.
"Awe!"
The girls said as i blushed more. James blushed.

~~~

After 20 minutes of Truth or dare...
"Zack's it for Marco Polo!"
Katherin yelled as we swam away from Zack. The pool was pretty big so there was so much room.
"Ugh! Ryan i hate your girlfriend!"
"I hate you too then!"
Ryan said as we all laughed.
"Just close your eyes!"
James said as Zack groan and closed his eyes. I swam towards the back of Zack.
"Marco?"
I said
"Polo!"
As he turned towards me but i swam away.
"Marco!"
James yelled.
"Polo! Over here dumbass!"
He yelled as Zack turned towards them as I smiled at James.