Chap 39 Science

Eunice
The bell rang making me stand up and grab my things. I made my way out the door until i heard my name.
"Eunice wait!"
I turned around seeing James.
"Lets walk?"
I nodded as we headed our way to Science.

"Alright children the Science fair is on Friday so you better hand in you're paperwork by Thursday."
The teacher said as i smiled a James sitting next to me.
"Did you bring the paperwork?"
I asked him as he opened his binder and took out the papers.
"Here"
I smiled at him and then i stapled the papers and stood up to give it to the teacher.
"Thank you Eunice"
He said as i smiled and walked back to my seat.

I was writing notes down until a ting paper ball hit my head. I dubbed the spot then turned around. I saw Bethany snickering at the back of the room with her friends. James noticed me looking behind us so he turned around and glared at Bethany. She kissed her palm and then blew it off towards James, he put up the middle finger at her making her roll her eyes. I turned around again then i felt another spit ball hit my head.
"Bethany stop that!"
The teacher caught her as she stood up.
"I fucking didn't do anything!"
She cursed making the teacher stand up from her desk.
"Do not use that type of language in here! Go to the office now!"
"Fuck you!"
Bethany cursed at me as the teacher yelled at her again.
"Office now!!"
The teacher yelled as she stomped out of the class.
"I'm sorry Eunice"
The teacher said to me as i nodded. I looked down on my lap as i finished writing the notes. Then all the sudden i thought of Jack... When will he come home?
"Hey are you ok?"
I looked beside me seeing James concerned.
"Umm...yea i'm fine, just wondering when Jack will come home"
I sighed as he put his pencil down and turned his chair facing me.
"Jack will come home...i promise you that...and he made me promise him to take care of you when he's not here"
I smiled then the bell rang. I stood up and grabbed all my things. I walked out with James as he walked me to my locker.
"I'll see you at the cafeteria ok?"
I nodded then he walked off. I opened my locker and my stuff inside.