Chap 76 Cupid's Daughter

Eunice
The lunch bell rang making me close up my binder and notebook. As i put my stuff in my bag, i felt a slap on my bum. I turn around seeing Xavier. Dear lord let me say just one swear. He bit his lip and as i wrapped my bag around my shoulder i stood back away from him and stuck the middle finger at him. I smirked and then walked out of the room.

As i walked to my locker Zade and Katherin were looking at me.
"What?"
"I thought you don't swear?"
"Its only one swear, i'm not gonna get used to swearing"
They smiled.
"Come on lets go meet the guys in the cafeteria"
Zade said as i nodded. I closed my locker and then walked to the cafeteria.

We sat down on a table for 8 people i think...maybe more i dont know. As i took out my wallet.
"What should we have today?"
I asked as they smiled.
"Poutine?"
"Pizza?"
"We'll get both"
we giggled as i stood up and walked to the line. As it was my turn to order, i asked for a medium poutine and 3 slices of pizza. Then i handed her the money and stood aside. After a few minutes they gave me my tray, i thanked them and made my way back to my table. I saw James, Ryan and Zack sitting at our table making me smile and sit down in between the girls. The girls licked their lips and took a slice. I took the last slice and took a bite out of it.
"Hey how about us?"
Zack asked as i smirked and held out my hand.
"Wheres your pizza money?"
I asked him as the girls laughed with Ryan and James.
"What?!? Don't these girls need to pay you back?"
"Nah, its Katherin's birthday so its my birthday present for her, and Zade"
The girls nodded as Zack shook his head. I finished my slice and took on french fry with a lot of gravy on it. The girls did the same as bit my fry.
"So what are we doing today?"
Ryan asked as i ran into My thoughts again. I looked around seeing Katelyn and Praise walking inside. As they did they stared at someone. I looked to where they were staring at seeing Ben and Aidan, i think, talking to each other. I smiled.
"Hey guys i'll be right back"
I said as i stood up and walked towards Katelyn and Praise.
"Hey girls"
I greeted them as they smiled at me.
"Hi Eunice! Whats up"
"Who were you guys staring at?"
I smirked as they froze.
"N-no one"
"Ben and Aidan?"
They froze up again. Then they sighed and nodded. I smiled.
"Hey, nothing to be ashamed about...tell you what"
I whispered to them.
"I promise you guys will end up dating them."
They looked up at me an smiled. I looked over at Ben and Aidan and breathed in. I started walking towards them.
"Hi Ben, Hi Aidan"
I greeted them with a smile.
"Oh Hey...Eunice?"
Aidan said as i smiled.
"Yea"
"So how's it going?"
Ben asked me as i smiled.
"Good i guess, anyway, are you guys planning on asking anyone for your Valentine?"
I asked them as they looked at me.
"Yea"
"Oh thats nice"
I smiled. Then they ended up looking off somewhere. They looked at Katelyn and Praise sitting on a table chatting. I smiled.
"Is it them?"
I asked them as they looked at me.
"Yea,"
"But i don't know if they like us"
Ben said as i smiled.
"Think Positive bud"
I put a hand on his shoulder making him smile. Then Aidan said.
"YE BOI!"
I giggled as Ben laughed.
"I'll see you guys later ok?"
I said as they smiled. I walked back to my table and sat down.
"What did you do?"
"I got Katelyn and Praise a Valentine each"
"Oh my god...you really are Cupid's Daughter"
Katherin said as i smiled.

After 10 minutes the gang and i were making our way to the park.