Chap 97 Family Time

Eunice
After i walked Mar home, my mom said  we were gonna watch a movie together at home for a little family time.

"Whats the movie?"
"Minion Movie"
My brother smiled. He loved that movie. I stood up and walked into the kitchen.
"Mom i'm baking cupcakes"
"Kk"
I smiled and took out the ingredients for cupcakes.

As i mixed the ingredients, i poured them into Cupcake cups and put them in the oven. Then i went to making some icing. Mixing the icing mix i added blue food colouring making it light blue.

As i heard the oven go off, i grabbed my oven mitts and opened the oven pulling out the cupcake pan. I closed the oven and placed the pan on the counter. I grabbed a fork and butter knife to pull out the cupcake cups from the pan. I put them on a plate. Then i took the icing and smeared them onto the cupcakes. I grabbed some sprinkles from the cabinet and sprinkled some onto each cupcake.

Then i took the plate and took them to the living room placing them on the table.
"Ok start the movie"

A/N
No spoiling😖😖😖 but one things for sure...its going to be funny😝😝😝

After the movie of hilarious laughs, the cupcake plate still had 3 on them.
"Do you guys want these?"
Mom and Mar shook their heads.
"You can give them to James"
I smiled and stood up and took the cupcake plate into the kitchen. I took out a container from the cabinet and placed the cupcakes inside. I covered the container with its plastic cover. Then i put my white converse on and walked towards the door.
"Be right back!"
"We'll still be here!"
I smiled and opened the door. It was dark outside but the street lights were on. I walked towards James house and rang the doorbell.
"Hi"
"Hi James"
I smiled as he smiled back.
"Do you want cupcakes?"
"I already have one"
He smirked as he kissed my cheeks.
"Well your going to have 3 more edible ones"
I gave him the container as he chuckled.
"Thank you"
"No problem. I'll see you tomorrow ok?"
Then he held my hand. I looked at him as he pulled me in closer to him. I looked into his bright blue eyes. He leaned in as he pressed his lips onto mine. I pulled off and smiled at him.
"Bye James"
"I love you"
"Love you too"
"Bye"
I smiled as i pulled off him and started walking back to my house until i heard him yell.
"I can't wait till you wear red lipstick on you!"
"Friday James!"
I said back as he chuckled.