Chap 33 Drama Class

Eunice
"Welcome guys today we are doing a little bit of role play ok? So i'm going to pair you guys up with boy and girl."
I was sitting in between Katherin and Zade as i saw the boys come in. Please tell i'm gonna paired up with Xavier.
"Eunice you're going to be with....James"
I blushed then i saw James hold a hand out for me. He smiled then i took it and stood up beside him.
"Ok everyone spread out with your partners."
I was standing near the corner with James as she told us to spread out.
"Ok now pretend you're slow dancing with the one you like. Boys take your partners hands and pull her in to start the slow dance"
She said making my eyes widened then i felt 2 hands on my waist seeing James bring me close.
"Now girls wrap you're arms around his neck and slowly start to dance with him"
I here people complaining but i listened and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me and smiled. We moved side to side. He was just smiling at me making me blush a little but then i smiled back making me giggle.
"I hope i'm not too close"
He said with a smirk. I smiled.
"Its just acting James not the real thing"
I smiled making him chuckle.
"Very good you guys, so cute as well, especially you 2"
She pointed at me and James as i let go and stood beside him. I smiled at the teacher making her smile back.
"Ok now there is a play this Saturday and i hope you guys get a chance to Audition. The play will be Romeo and Juliet"
Then i heard Bethany brag.
"Oh yeah, i'm so gonna be Juliet!"
She said making me and the girls roll our eyes. Suddenly i heard a whisper in my ear.
"I think you'll be Juliet"
It was James as he pulled away making me smile at him.

The bell rang making me run out the door and out into the hall. I saw the auditions list and signed up for the Juliet part. Once i finished Bethany pulled me.
"Hey!"
I yelled making her smirk at me.
"You think you'll be Juliet? Yeah right! You're nothing but a fat, ugly bitch!"
She said making me roll my eyes.
"What makes you think you're gonna be Juliet huh?"
"Well, i'm the prettiest one in the whole school and everyone knows it"
I laughed.
"Whats so funny!?"
She said as i wiped a tear from laughing.
"Really? You think you're pretty? Sometimes make-up isn't the answer! You look more like a clown then a pretty princess"
I spat back at her as the girls behind me 'oooooohhhh'd behind me. She scoffed.
"Take that back!"
She was gonna slap me until i blocked it grabbing her hand. I leaned in closer to her face.
"Make me."
I said as i let go and she walked off.
"Come on we have to work on our project at home"
James said as i nodded. He grabbed my hand and he dragged me to my locker.

~~~

James
Me and Eunice were typing up our research for our project as Eunice looked up on how to do the Elephant Toothpaste thing. I finished typing.
"Hey do you want me to print it?"
"Wait one moment...ok go ahead"
I smiled then clicked print on the screen. It was now printing as i looked on Eunice's laptop seeing her writing notes about the project.
"Ok so i now have the instructions for it and what we need so we'll just prepare it but we'll do the experiment at the Science fair."
I nodded as she shut down her laptop and then close it. She closed her notebook and laid on her bed.
"That was easy"
"I know right!"
She said making me smile.
"So what now?"
Then i heard Eunice's name come from downstairs. She smiled at me then stood up and ran out of the room with me following. She ran down the stairs and then hugged Jack. She was lifted into the air by Jack as he smiled at her. Then he put her down.
"Eunice i have to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"I'm joining the military"
Her eyes widened.
"W-what?"
He looked at her. He was carrying a bag.
"Jack are you serious?"
I said. He nodded then i looked at Eunice with her eyes watering. She jumped onto his arms hugging him.
"I'm gonna miss you"
She said crying. Then Jack hugged her back tightly. He let go and then kissed her forehead. Then he walked out the door looking at me.
"James can you stay in the house with her?"
I nodded then he left the house. Eunice was crying making me wrap my arms around her.
"Will He come back?"
She looked at me with tear flowing down her cheeks.
"I promise you, he will come back"
I smiled a little for her to wipe her tears away.
"Come one lets cook dinner"
I said as she nodded and she walked me towards the kitchen.