Chap 57 Surprises

Katherin
Eunice is gonna kill us for this. Me and Zade had a mistletoe. The bell rang saying it was time for lunch. I ran out with me, Zade and the guys except for James and Eunice.

Eunice
I was walking beside James as he helped me put my necklace on.
"How much did you pay for this?"
"20 bucks"
I smiled.
"Thanks for the gifts."
"No problem"
"What did you mean by Angel?"
He smiled at me.
"I've seen her already, i've seen her smile since she came to school this morning"
"Oh well thats good"
I smiled. And then we walked into an empty hallway. The empty hallway had Christmas lights on top of the lockers.
Once we reached the end of the hall we stopped. I heard running from behind making me turn around i saw the girls and the rest of the guys ran towards us.
"Hey you 2 um they're having a dance there at the gym right now if you guys wanna come?"
I looked at James as he smiled at me.
"Uh su-"
"Ok lets go!"
Katherin grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the gym.

As we arrived i let go of her and rubbed my ankle, i nearly twisted it from running.
"Come on come on"
She said as Zade pushed me in as i saw the lights were dimmed down a bit. I noticed it was only me and the gang here. Then a whole bunch of people came running in. I girls walked me to our corner as we saw the other kids dance with glow in the dark glowsticks in their hands. I saw Zack come with 2 handle fulls if glowsticks giving each of us 3 glowsticks. I connected all of mine and turned it into a necklace and i placed it on the fur of my santa hat. Then the announcer came on.
"Ladies and gents in a few minutes the slow dance will go on"
I smiled and then i smiled at James.
"Hope you find your Angel in the gym somewhere"
"Yea, i found her already"
"Oh ok well might as well stay near her before the slow dance comes on"
He smiled at me. I turned towards the disco ball as different coloured lights flashed onto it reflected off it like shooting stars. Then i felt something hold my hand making me turn around. I saw James holding my hand.
"Eunice...will you be my date for the dance?"
My eyes widened. I was the Angel he was talking about.
"Umm...ok"
I said blushing as he gave me a hug. I felt my halo go onto of my head as i let go and smiled at him.

A few minutes later the announcer came on again.
"Ok folks pick a partner and get on the dance floor and get ready for the slow dance."
James took my hand and walked me to the middle of the dance floor. His left hand held my waist while his other held my left hand. My other hand was on his shoulder. The song played making us start dancing like we were in a fancy ball. Katherin took my Santa hat before James dragged me here to dance so my curls were moving back and forth as James and i danced the song was All of Me. Me and James were moving to the beat and then he spun me around and then back again. I smiled as he smiled back.
The song was almost over and then he pulled me in close giving no space between us. I smiled as he smiled back.
"Merry Christmas Juliet"
I giggled.
"Merry Christmas Romeo"
I smiled at him. I leaned in and kissed his cheek only. The song ended and i pulled off. He smiled at me making me giggle again.