Chap 49 Getting Ready

Eunice
I sat up straight away as i saw the sun shine on my face. I yawned and got off my bed heading to the shower.

I walked out all dressed and ready to go. I ran downstairs and saw James cooking breakfast.
"Morning James!"
I said happily as he turned around and smiled.
"Morning Eunice! Ready for today?"
"Hell yea!"
He chuckled then he put our food on the table and we ate up.

Me and James were walking to school and was greeted by the girls.
"Hi Romeo and Juliet!"
They said making me smile. I gave them my video camera to take a video of the whole play.
"Ok now get in there!"
They said as they pushed us inside the school.
"Ah Romeo and Juliet! Come on lets get you dressed and ready...the show begin once the bells rings."
The teacher said as we both nodded and i saw Daisy wave at me making me walk with her to the dressing room.
"Ok first pets get you're make up done and you're hair"
She said as i sat down on the chair in front of the big mirror. She started off braiding parts of my hair and then she holds it up and makes it into a bun. She leaves parts of my hair on each side of my head in front of my ears and she curls them. Then she turned the chair facing her and started to put a little bit of make up on me. She put pink lipstick and a little bit of blush on my cheeks then she adds a little bit of eyeliner on my eyes. It was all done with my face and now she asked me to stand. She walked into a closet and took out a beautiful red dress with a lace pattern at the very end of the dress going around with a thin layer. It had no sleeves so it was letting my shoulders show with a heart shape chest cover. It was lightly glittered at the very top of the dress. She handed it to me and then i walked into the changing to and changed into it.

I walked out a few minutes later and Daisy's mouth dropped. I did a little twirl making her smile.
"How do i look?"
"Like Juliet"
I smiled once more then i heard the bell ring as i went out to the side of the stage.
"Ok dim the stage lights and make the spotlight follow Juliet ok?"
They nodded.
"Break a leg Eunice"
I nodded then i walked out onto the stage with the spotlight following me. I was looking down for effect then i stopped onto the middle of the stage.