Chap 27 Pictures

Eunice
I ate breakfast with the girls as they keep bringing up James. I smiled at them.
"Ok Eunice Zade look here!"
I looked up seeing Katherin hold up her phone. I smiled showing my teeth as she took the picture.
"Nice one."
I said as she smiled. I held my phone up and told them to smile. I took it and them another telling them to do silly faces. I smiled as i saw the picture. Then they gave me a hug.
"So where should we go today?"
"Hmm..."
"Should we go to the community centre?"
They nodded. As i finished up my breakfast i walked upstairs and changed into white sweatpants and wore a tight black t-shirt that said 'Don't Let Go' on it. I let my hair down and combed it down. I put my glasses on and then headed downstairs. The girls walked upstairs to change so i sat on the couch and smiled. I took my phone out and texted James.

To: Crush
E- Hi James!😊

He responded right away.

From: Crush
J- Hi Eunice!
E- i'm gonna leave soon so...
J- where are you girls going?
E- the community centre
J- oh me, Zack, Ryan and Ethan are walking there right now
E- oh well i guess we'll see you there😊😊 got to go sya there!
J- you too😊

I saw the girls walk down and grabbed there bags. I hung my shoulder bag around my body hanging my right shoulder.
"Girls the guys are walking there right now"
"Really?"
I nodded and the girls jumped up and down in excitement.
"Excited to see your boyfriends i'm guessing?"
I smirked making them smile.
"Lets go before you guys break through the floor boards"
I smiled making them chuckle. Katherin walked out the door first with me and Zade following. I closed the door adn we started heading towards the community centre.