Chap 69 Talent Show

Eunice
"Eunice?"
I groaned.
"Eunice?"
I groaned again.
"EUNICE!"
I burst awake falling off my bed.
"Ow..."
"Opps sorry, todays the day"
I sat up from the ground.
"No..."
"Yup"
I jumped up and gave James a hug and ran into the bathroom.

A few minutes later i got out of the bathroom with just a towel around my body and walked to my closet. I looked at some outfits. I chose a white dress. At the front it was until my knees but at the back it hit my heels. It had a thin brown belt for it and the design was all floral. I took my white flats on my shoe rack and then i walked into the bathroom and put my dress on. I also curled my hair leaving me with long curls. I wore my hand made bracelets.

As i walked down the stairs i peeked over the wall into the dining room seeing Jack walking back and forth. He was wearing a blue flannel with a white t-shirt underneath. He was wearing black jeans and his hair was in a perfect quiff. I walked into the dining rooms making him look at me. I smiled making him smile.
"You look amazing today"
He said as i giggled.
"You too"
I smiled at him.
"Come on i'll drive you to the school"
He said as i smiled. He walked me outside. I saw his dark blue car as i sat in the passenger seat.
"So who's gonna watch the show firs tin the morning?"
James asked me with a cute smile.
"Where my little brother goes...Lord Roberts"
"Oh my little brother goes their too, what's you're brother's name?"
"He's name is Mar"
"I remember him! He's my little bro's best friend!"
"Really?"
"Yea, my little bro's name is Deklyn. I seem to see Mar at our house hanging out with him all the time"
"Thats great"
I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.