Solo Days & Taking Care Of Adopted Kids Pt. 1

A/N:Ever wonder how Cimorelli would handle dealing with solo careers, while living together? Let the awkwardness ensue. Here's the info on this one shot. The band took about a 5-year hiatus to work on solo projects. This is what I came up with.

Christina is 25, Katherine is 24, Lisa is 23, Amy is 22, Lauren is 21 and Dani is 20. These are scattered ages so let's roll with it

Music BG

Christina:Pop/Rock singer-songwriter, plays electric guitar, trumpet and piano.

Katherine:Christian Pop/Rock singer-songwriter, plays acoustic & bass guitar, piano and violin.

Lisa:Alternative Rock singer-songwriter, plays guitar, drums, some piano and keytar.

Amy:Country singer-songwriter, plays guitar, banjo, mandolin, steel guitar and piano.

Lauren:Rock singer-songwriter-rapper, plays electric, bass & acoustic guitar, piano, violin, drums, tambourine and beatboxes, rarely plays keytar and xylophone.

Dani:Acoustic singer-songwriter [known for playing songwriter rounds throughout the country], plays all kinds of guitars, piano.

They are currently living in Nashville for this story, year not listed. Neither of the girls is currently married, while they have 2 other people living with them, those would be their adopted kids Jessi and Dylan [12 & 10]

A/N:This one shot I decided to do it like this. Christina is a successful pop-rock artist and is ready to take her act to the big stage at the Ryman, one of Nashville's famous venues. Katherine has been playing at various churches and for other religious groups, and has been given advice by Bart Millard from MercyMe, Joanna Beasley, Natalie Grant and TobyMac. Lisa is in the process of forming a punk rock band and she is looking for members to help make the band come to life, but for now she is playing as a one-woman act at various clubs. Amy just got invited to perform at the Grand Ole Opry after wowing various record executives who were watching her perform at a Karaoke contest. Lauren's former rock band broke up and now she is a solo rock singer who plays a lot of instruments, searching for a new band to join. As for Dani, she has played in 50 songwriting rounds and has been named one of Nashville's hottest young acts. A top executive in Nashville has thrown the idea of Dani going to the country genre, but she has been hesitant to go that direction. How will this all play out? Read on to find out more, and how Jessi and Dylan could have an impact on their solo endeavors.

STORY

Lauren's POV:I just bought me and my sisters a new house here in Nashville. We just moved in a few days ago. It was what I wanted to do to help my family out. My old band Renegade Soldier broke up after 3 years due to deaths in several of the bandmates' families. They told me that they couldn't go on with the band and we ended it because they didn't have the drive. For the short time the band was together, we did sell a lot of merchandise and did a few small tours, among other things we did. Any money my former band had made they agreed to let me have it because they weren't in it for the money. They were in it because they wanted to perform. That money I then used to buy my sisters Amy, Dani, Chris, Lisa and Kath here this house we found in the market. It set me back $350,000, but it was worth it. I wanted to do something special.

Amy:Thanks for buying us this place.

Me:Happy to help.

Lisa:Nice place here. Let's get to adjusting to life here.

Dani:I love it, thank you Lauren.

Katherine:Awesome.

Christina:This place, it feels like home.