Dani's new father? (A Dani Cim + Luke Bryan Story)

This takes place in the events after Lisa was revived.

Hey world, I am Danielle Bryan. Well, you're wondering why my last name is Bryan? You will have to read to find out.

*earlier*

Dani's POV:I Danielle Nicole Cimorelli was just given a ticket as a birthday present by my guitar-playing sister Lauren Cimorelli [who does keyboards regularly] to see my bae Luke Bryan. Yes, I get to meet bae! Oh the joy :) But my joy turned to shock. He was performing at the Opry again tonight to celebrate his 5th time performing there this year. This year he said that he had a big surprise planned. I am gonna be curious to see what he has in store for us fans. Let me tell you how big a Luke fan I am. I bought a Luke Bryan T-Shirt last week and I am wearing it right now. Luke commented on it and approved my attire. I did a quick tweet.

'OMG OMG OMG! Bae! I am meeting bae! Luke Bryan, I love you!' ~DaniCim

Yes I know Luke is married with 2 kids. Yes I get that. No I am not trying to steal her man. I am just here because I got a ticket to see Luke perform live. I didn't realize it would be the Opry!

*hours later*

Luke:Here we are Danielle, the Grand Ole Opry.

Dani:OMG Luke. This is amazing.

Luke:Let's go.

I was excited. I went to my seat and he performed first. To my absolute shock, he sang Made In America. I'm like, wait a minute...he's singing this? Then I listened to the lyrics and, YES IT WAS OUR SONG HE SANG! OMG! BAE IS SINGING OUR SONG! I tweeted,

'BAE IS SINGING MADE IN AMERICA! M-A-D-E I-N AMERICA! ~DaniCim

Luke's a pretty good rapper and he got to the rap of the song and he threw it down like an expert. After the song, he went right into That's My Kinda Night. I tweeted again.

'Bae is a beast! I LOVE LUKE BRYAN!' ~DaniCim

My tweets get RTed/Faved a lot. I have just crossed 2M followers on my twitter account, 2nd most of my sisters behind Lisa [2.1M], and ahead of Christina [1.8M], Amy [1.6M], Lauren [1.4M] and Katherine [865K] who doesn't really tweet a lot lately. But I wanted to focus on bae. BAE!

'Bae! You are acing it' ~DaniCim

A/N:If you didn't know, Dani loves Luke Bryan.

Luke:This next song I'm gonna do is a personal song and it was recorded by a passionate band who is based in Nashville. When I first heard this song, I wanted to do this tune. It hits home very hard. One of my best friends Chase Connors was bullied and she felt like she was worthless. When she heard this song, it lifted her spirits. I wanted to do this song as it meant so much to all the people who have gone through so much. Thus, I am gonna be doing this song. Dani, you know this song.

Me:YAS! YOU'RE WORTH IT BY CIMORELLI!

Luke:Spot on. Let's do this. Dani, come on stage.

Me:OMG! I get to sing with Luke!

Luke:Alright, let's do this.

*Dani Cimorelli & Luke Bryan sing You're Worth It*

Me:OMG Luke, you're crying.

Luke:It's such an emotional song. Thank you and your sisters for doing this song.

Me:BAE! *hugs*

'BAE LOVED MY SONG!' ~DaniCim

I noticed my twitter blew up, I had a mindblowing 74K RTs and 81K Faves for my last few tweets...each of them! After Luke's set and my guest appearance, the manager asked me to stay and do some songs. I was like, 'OK Dani, don't be nervous'. Then it hit me, I needed to really show of my voice. I sang my Robbers cover I uploaded to Tumblr a while back, and then I sang Before October's Gone. They were impressed with my voice.