After The Storm (? One shot 1) [MATURE CONTENT]

I'm not gonna tell you who the one shot is focused on, you have to read the story to find out who.

It was a stormy night in California. Temperatures were in the 80s but there was a lot of thunder and lightning. Cimorelli was busy playing some board games for Family Game Night.

Then the power went out.

Luckily for the family they had candles and lanterns ready to go.

Dani had been spooked by the storms. She just turned 13 a few days ago when it started to get crazy outside. It was getting wild. Dani had checked the weather outlook before the power went out and it turned out it was gonna be storming all week. Dani said, 'UGH' With that they went back to the current game they were playing. For Scrabble, it was the 4 oldest girls facing off with one another while the 4 younger Cim boys played Trouble, and Dani, Lauren, Mom and Dad played Sorry. Michael was busy playing his guitar. Michael was like 'Dude, I'm not into board games tonight. It's hard to have fun when it's stormin'. Amy said, 'MICHAEL!' and he added 'Amy, C'mon. The storms are cramping my style.' Amy annoyed got back to her game.

Just then the candles burnt out and the lanterns went out and suddenly Cimorelli was shrouded in complete darkness. And then disaster struck. There was a gunshot noise heard. It hit one of them.

A scream came with the words, 'OMFG' The family couldn't figure out who it was that got hit but they were determined to find out where the gunshot came from.

Hours would pass and morning would finally come and Lisa was the first to wake up, noticing who got shot.

It was Katherine :'(

Lisa noticed Katherine laying on the floor limp. She raced over to her and helped her up. Katherine fell back down and Lisa was worried that Katherine was gonna die. Lisa tried again and put Kath on the couch. She wouldn't respond. It appeared that the gunshot was so deep that it might be enough to kill her. Lisa needed to figure out, 'Who would do this?'

 Lisa needed to figure out, 'Who would do this?'

This is a Lisa one shot. There is some violent themes in this story. Skip it if it makes you squeamish.

Minutes later, Lisa was sitting in the kitchen crying. She feared Katherine would die any minute. Lisa immediately called the hospital to see if they could get Katherine in a room but the hospital called and said, 'I'm so sorry Lisa, but we are full. We got like hundreds of patients waiting to be checked in and all the rooms are full including some of the backups.' Frustrated, Lisa wanted to shout profanity. She was cursing like a sailor when she heard Lauren coming downstairs saying, 'LISA MICHELLE! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!' Lisa yelled, 'I'm pissed Lauren! Someone wanted to kill one of us!' Lauren looked at Katherine and tried to help her up but Lisa said, 'LAUREN! I think she's dead!' Lisa flew upstairs looking to do something drastic. Lauren flew up chasing her and as Lisa sat on her bed getting ready to cut herself because she was distraught, Lauren stopped her. Lisa ignoring her continued and Lauren snapped the blade from her hand. Irate, Lisa yelled, 'GIVE IT BACK! I'M DONE!' Lauren slapped Lisa in the face saying, 'Cut the crap! YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!' Frustrated, Lauren went back downstairs. Frustrated, Lisa snapped and chased Lauren grabbing her hair asking for the blade back. They would get into a nasty fight. Dani who was sleeping in the other girls' bedroom with Amy & Christina woke up and saw the racket happening. They stepped in asking the two to stop fighting. Christina snapped at Lisa yelling, 'What is your problem?!' Lisa yelled, 'I want my blade back. I'm done!' Christina then yelled, 'Why!?' Lisa cried, 'Because Katherine is gonna die! I failed!' Amy then yelled, 'Lisa stop!' Lisa pushed Amy aside and attacked Lauren again. Mom, dad and the brothers woke up noticing the ruckus going on and the parents gave Lauren & Lisa a tongue lashing. They were both grounded. Both went into their bedroom not on speaking terms.