If He'd Ever Look Up (Listina one shot)

Title inspired by Caroline Kole's 2nd single of her self-titled album. Caroline appears as herself in this story but is uncredited and not mentioned. She is at the cafe reading.

Things have been shaky for Lisa as she is having guy troubles again.

[2014]

Christina's POV:I was busy trying to learn trumpet for our Shake It Off cover when I noticed Lisa came to me and said, 'Christina, I need a boyfriend. Can I date yours?' Now I love Lisa, but she has to be acting ridiculous right now. Lisa then headed to the bathroom and contemplated, 'I want a bae in my life.'

Lisa's POV:We shot our Shake It Off cover and then I headed to a nearby cafe. The barista greeted me asking what I want and she said, 'Just a coffee please, nothing too strong.' Then I saw this guy in an All Time Low shirt nearby and after I got my coffee I went over to him and said, 'Hi'. He was busy playing Sudoku on his tablet. I tried to talk to him but he kept ignoring me. I wish he would look up at me.

[NOTE:For the purpose of this story, Dani, Lauren & Amy do not appear]

Katherine's POV:After the cover we shot was finished I went into the cafe and said, 'Hey there, I would like your best espresso.' I got my order and put my shades on and a cap on to hide my identity. I sat at a nearby table and looked on while being in disguise.

Lisa:20 minutes passed and he still kept ignoring. Man, if he ever looked up at me I would be so happy. So then I started to sing but he still didn't budge. I was upset. Then I heard a voice from the nearby table and said to him, 'Yo dude, she's talking to you.' He then added, 'Hang on, I'm on the final puzzle. Give me a sec.' The person nearby didn't believe him and looked on, then said, 'He's right. I'm wrong.' After finishing he said, 'Sorry about that, I'm David. What's your name?' I said, 'I'm Lisa and I'm a technician (I lied to him)'. 'A video technician?' David added. Wait a video tech? 'Dude, you actually look familiar. You're Lisa Cimorelli right?' Well he got me and I said, 'Yes I am a singer named Lisa Cimorelli, but I am also a tech.' He felt a bit upset that in his mind I was lying. Just minutes later he got up and left. Then the person nearby said, 'I'm sorry Lisa. He's probably not the one.' I quipped, 'I know Katherine. I'll keep trying. I won't swing and miss forever.' Katherine shocked that Lisa found out she was in disguise said, 'Man you're good.

Christina:I headed to the cafe and was here to see where Lisa was. Katherine came to me and said, 'Lisa's upset.' And I saw Lisa kept striking out with the guys. I tried to cheer her up and said, 'Hey Lisa, you'll find bae soon.' Lisa nodded and we went on out of the cafe after thanking the barista.

Katherine:It was tough, but she'll find the one soon.

Lisa:So as we left the cafe and went on our way home we were singing Shake It Off. Then all of a sudden I got a phone call and it was Dani, she said, 'Dudes where are you? You're 2 hours late! You're all flops!' We had to hurry home. As we raced home I saw another cute guy who was on his phone and waved hi, he would not look up. Again? Really?

I guess I'm stuck never finding Mr. Right

:(

And as we got home a note was left on the floor saying, 'I just found the man of my dreams. Wait till you meet him.' ~Dani.

I cried. How come she found bae first before me?

:'(