The Final Goodbye (Band one shot Pt. 1)

Last chapter of Book 1 of the One Shots. Book 2 coming soon.

-------

The year is 2032. Christina is now 42, Katherine is 40, Lisa is now 39, Amy is 37, Lauren is 34 and Dani is now 32. They each are happily married and have children. The daughters in the family wanted to form a band.

Christina has 4 kids including 1 daughter named Nicole, who wants to start said band. She is 18.

Katherine has 3 kids including 2 daughters, with the oldest daughter Grace wants to be part of the band. She is 15.

Lisa has just 1 kid, a daughter named Rachel who is 17 also wants in.

Amy has 2 kids, a son and daughter and the daughter Stephanie who is 14 wants to join.

Lauren has 5 kids, all daughters from ages 4-13. The oldest daughter Devyn wants to be part of it.

Dani has 2 kids, both daughters. They want to both be in. They are 10 and 9 and named Kayla and Megan.

----

This is the story of Nicole, Grace, Rachel, Stephanie, Devyn, Kayla and Megan.

After being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, Cimorelli felt there was nothing more they could do. They had accomplished everything they ever wanted, selling out tours, many great albums and songs, videos, everything. They had finally achieved their lifelong goal. Now that they were getting up there in age, it was time to retire. They would pass on their legacy to their children.

But unfortunately Cimorelli would not be around to watch their daughters pursue their dreams. For you see, all the members of the band got very ill. The newly formed band wanted to take care of their mothers but their moms said, 'No, the rest of our kids will take care of us, plus we hired a nurse too. You go live your dream.'

They nodded and everything was set. (note, the fathers of the kids don't appear in story)

----

Megan's POV:I'm Megan Kramer and I'm 9, my sister is Kayla and she is 10. We both were born in Nashville to our mom Danielle Kramer (Cimorelli) and we've been interested in music since we were 3. Our mom taught us some vocal techniques and we're ready to get things going.

Kayla's POV:I'm Kayla, Megan's older sis. I play the tambourine and Megan plays the flute/fiddle. Music has been in my blood since i was born but didn't get interested until I was 3. We both tend to sing pretty high.

Devyn's POV:Hey I'm Devyn Anderson, the oldest sister in my family and I'm also Jack & Lauren Anderson (Cimorelli)'s eldest daughter. My other sisters are Lindsey, Lacey, Amy and Alex. I've wanted to be a musician since I was 2. I play piano and tuba.

Stephanie's POV:My name is Stephanie Hayes, the daughter of Hunter & Amy Hayes (Cimorelli) and I'm 14. My brother Jackson is 12 and he plays flag football. I play guitar and violin, and I'm taller than my mom at 5'2". My mom Amy has Turner Syndrome.

Rachel's POV:My name is Rachel Kepperly, the only daughter of my single mom Lisa Kepperly (Cimorelli) who broke up with her husband Nathan after he left for the army. I am the drummer/cajon and hairstylist, like my mom. I love my mom so much.

Grace's POV:I'm Grace Cimorelli and I'm 15, I'm Brandon and Katherine's oldest daughter. I have 2 younger siblings both 6 in Clyde and Michelle. I play guitar, bass and piano. I, like Katherine am a poet.

Nicole's POV:Nicole is my name, and I'm the daughter of Christina Cimorelli and Nick Reali. I'm 6'0" and I have 3 older brothers in Michael, Mark and Edward who are all football players. I am a multi-instrumentalist but I'm mostly a singer and pretty much the one starting the band.

And we're the daughters of Cimorelli! Pray for them as they recover.

----

They wouldn't recover as they started to become terminally ill, days after the daughters were planning to get band going. They said their final goodbyes to their daughters and all their kids, and wished them all luck. They said how much they loved them and everything else, taught them everything they know and that was it.

Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren and Dani had all died....leaving the daughters to continue the legacy left by the band. So now, Nicole said, 'We need to decide on a band name, we can't use Cimorelli. It would be a bad look on us and we'd be letting down our moms.' Her stepsisters agreed and decided on Harmony Seven. The newly formed band got to work on their music.

STORY TO CONTINUE IN PART 2