Trials Of Life (A Lisa + friends One Shot)

*NOTE:Foul Language in this story*
*NOTE 2:THIS IS A VERY LONG STORY! VERY LONG!

Hi I'm Lisa, 23 years old and this is the year 2017. So Dani turns 17 today and we, Cimorelli were gonna celebrate her birthday by taking her to the amusement park. In this story Christina is 26, Katherine is 25, I am 23, Amy is 21, Lauren is 18 and Dani is now 17. When Dani celebrated her birthday she wanted to do something special. She was gonna go on a date at the amusement park while we were there. She did not tell us who though as it was a secret she calls it.

***

Lisa's POV:Alright so I asked Dani what's going through her mind. The only thing she told me is that it's a girl she likes and wants to go out with her. I say be free to go out with whoever you want. She then went ahead of me and began her birthday bash.

Dani's POV:I'm Danielle and there's a girl I really love so much. I didn't tell anyone who, except for the girl. So I called her up.

'Hey'

Me:Hey Sugar :)

'Aww yeah, you know I like that stuff'

Me:Wanna hang by the merry go round?

'Totes'

Me:Alright baby, see you there.

'Yas'

Me:Bye my love.

I was in love with my sister. YAS! I called up Amy.

Amy:*on the phone* Hey

Me:Hey Amy, don't tell Lisa OK?

Amy:Uh, what?

Me:I love Lauren.

Amy:OK yeah we know that.

Me:Of course you do dear.

Amy:YAS

Me:I wanna date her.

Amy:YAS?

Me:You seem confused.

Amy:YAS!

Me:Anyway, will Lauren be OK with this?

Amy:Dani, you're free to do whatever you want. You're 17, it's your big day. Just don't make me a mermaid OK? I am sick of mermaids right now.

Me:I had no intention to do so.

Amy:OK, Yas!

Me:Alright I'll go find Lolo.

Amy:Love you Dani, my favorite sister :)

Me:Aww Amy, you're my fave too.

Amy:*smiles* Bye :)

That went well. Now to find Lauren. As I was looking around, I saw her by the bench.

Lauren:Hey sis.

Me:Hey baby.

Lauren:Baby!?

Me:You know you want me right?

Lauren:Uh, Spice you been watching too many Luke Bryan videos.

Me:Hey, it's better than having me talk about man buns all the time OK Lauren?!

Lauren:Me when I hear you mention man buns for the 25385899835th time in the last 2 years.

Me:Plus, I'm still a better freestyler than you.