Lauren's A Rock Singer [A Lauren Cim One Shot]

Ever wonder if Lauren Cimorelli wanted to be a rocker girl? Well this one shot will tell that story. Takes place after You're Worth It video was released at the end of 2014. Lauren is 16. She had an announcement for her sisters.

Cimorelli & Asterino Sisters play as themselves along with others playing as themselves.

Lauren:Girls, I have to say this. I'm gonna form a metal band.

Amy:What?

Dani:Lauren?

Katherine:Do you even like metal?

Christina:You're nuts.

Lisa:Impossible.

Lauren:I am brave, I can handle this.

Amy:You're out of your mind.

Lauren:I know what I'm doing. I promise you.

And with that, Lauren took a mini break from the band for the day and got to work on creating her band, or at least finding one to join. Lauren practiced some of the rock and metal songs she knew, including In The End & Crawling by Linkin Park. She provided the singing and her usual raps that were hot like fire. A young girl passed by who was looking to join a band and approached Lauren.

Lauren:Hi.

Girl:Hey, good job. What's your name?

Lauren:Lauren.

Girl:Last name?

Lauren was hesitant to give her last name, but she remembered her verse in You're Worth It that she sang. But for some reason she said her last name so fast.

Lauren:Cimorelli *at warp-speed*

Girl:OMG! A Cimorelli girl! *smiles* But why are you singing rock songs?

Lauren:I'm looking to form a rock band.

Girl:Me too. But I thought you had a band already?

Lauren:Yeah but I want to challenge myself by taking my music to the next level.

Girl:I admire you. I'm Paris.

Lauren:Lovely name. Last name?

Girl:Asterino. My sisters were on America's Got Talent.

Lauren:Oh, you're of the famous quartet who wowed NBC audiences.

Paris:Famous I doubt, I'm only in my mid-teens.

Lauren:Yas.

Paris:Why a rock band exactly?

Lauren:I should be asking you that.

Paris:I told Sydney that I wanted to look for some inspiration, thus I went searching for a band to join. She's big sis.

Lauren:Cool. I'm 2nd youngest sis in my family and band.

Paris:I'm 2nd oldest.

Lauren:How old are you girls?

Paris:All of us except for Brooklyn are in our teens. She's around 8 or 9.

Lauren:Nice.

Paris:Anyway, let's find ourselves a band.

Lauren:Yas.

*minutes later at the guitar center nearby*

Owner:So you want to learn guitar you two?