Forever Lost To Darkness (? One Shot 4)

We've seen one shots of Lauren, Lisa and Katherine. There's only 3 more left before the last band one shot in the book. See if you can figure out who is the one shot on this time. Sorry if these last few one shots in the book are more dark themed and more intense than usual. You have been warned.

2017

Cimorelli was never the same. There was a lot of struggles going on to the point where Christina was hit with a major setback. She was involved in legal troubles. Christina got into a nasty brawl at the park and it got so bad that Christina quit the band. With no more leader, the band was reduced to 5 and they needed to find a way to get Christina back in. Think you have an idea who the One Shot is yet?

YEP

Stina one shot

Stina one shot.

So Christina quit the band and thus her legal troubles really only just begun. She was arrested and put in jail for all kinds of various problems. She was sentenced to 90 days in jail or pay a $100,000 fine. Feeling frustrated, she paid the fine and was set free. She felt she had to turn her life back in the right direction and fast.

But it might not be so easy. Her social media following took a massive hit and she lost 75-80% of all her followers, reducing her to not very many. She saw that people were saying, 'Good thing Christina left the band, you don't need a cancer like her in your life.' That set Christina over the edge. She hurried to try and set things right but was it too late? Christina was down to 40K followers on Twitter, more and more her following deteriorated. Christina seriously wanted to give up. She said, 'I don't think I can get out of this one. Once you are hit with legal problems, there's no going back to being normal.' One of the police officers who took her in knocked on the door and wanted to speak to Christina. The girls let the officer in and he saw Christina come over. He said, 'Miss, you are definitely gonna have to find a way to get back into good graces if you want your life to turn around.' Christina said, 'I feel like a failure.' He added, 'No. You're not. We make mistakes.' She added, 'Why should I get another shot? I was nearly put in jail!' He continued, 'Dude, stop. I too was arrested when I was your age, in that same setting. I was arrested for a brawl I was involved in. I worked my way to get back to good graces, and here I am as a police officer today. You can do this Christina, you have to make it happen.' She said, 'It's no use though. I had it all and it was lost. When you were younger, you didn't have as much as I did. I had everything I ever wanted, and it's now gone. :( I want to give up.' The officer sighed, 'I'm so sorry Christina. I didn't realize that this would hurt you so much.' 'It felt like a part of me died and can't come back,' Christina continued. 'Thanks for trying to help, but I need some alone time.' The officer understood and went on his way. Christina checked her Twitter, she was down to 10K followers. She was losing her following so fast.

Days later, she was down to her only followers as her close friends and family. After that, she deleted all her social media because she just couldn't take it anymore, then called her family over and said, 'Goodbye. I'm killing myself.' Dani slapped me in the face saying, 'STOP! DON'T YOU EVEN--' but I shoved Dani saying, 'I HAVE NOTHING LEFT! WHAT THE HELL GOOD AM I?' She said goodbye to everyone and left.

She would end up committing suicide, forever lost to darkness. She had killed herself.

Feeling absolutely defeated, Cimorelli wanted to retire and give up on music. Lauren said, 'Wait, we're not gonna end this journey just because of Christina's selfish behavior. We have to be strong.' Dani said, 'Face it, we lost our leader. How can we go on?! It's best to retire. Besides, Christina's problems affect us since she started this band!'

Lauren surrendered and said, 'Fine, let's end the band.' Dani nodded and the others shared the same thing.

Cimorelli was no more.

-----

Meanwhile in heaven, Christina said, 'Finally, I'm free from the pain. I'm so sorry family, I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed to kill myself because this was the only way. I felt once I got hit with legal problems, that was it. Farewell.'

'I'm free of the pain, but I feel I just ended Cimorelli against their wishes :'( '

-----

As Dani was getting adjusted to returning to life as a regular teenager, a voice came to her and it was Stina's. She said, 'Please don't end the band because of my actions. Please continue my legacy. You're in charge from here on out. Don't let me down. ILY.' Dani cried and felt the band had to go on. So she called a band meeting and said, 'Guys, we have to continue the band, for Christina. And I'm taking charge as leader.' Dumbfounded Katherine said, 'Let me lead. You're too young!' Dani said, 'No. Christina wants this.' With that the band was back in action and Christina up in heaven was smiling. 'Thank you. I'm proud of you for deciding to keep the band going. Make me proud.'

Christina will be missed.