After The Storm (Katherine & Dani One Shot)

In a previous Katherine one shot, I had her as being in love with baseball and music and her rival being Lauren. This one of course is far different from baseball. You'll see.

This one shot focuses on Katherine with some from Dani, but the other girls are key to this story too.

----

Katherine had what she wanted. The best gift anyone can ask for in life. A great family, great friends, great life. Deep down there was a part that bothered her.

Her deeper issues with Christina. She and her have not gotten along for years. There was something that Christina was doing that pissed Katherine off. She wanted answers. So who did she turn to? Lauren. She knows how tight Lauren & Christina are so she would ask her to see what's going on with Stina. She asked, 'Lauren do you think Christina really cares for me?' Lauren said, 'Dude, of course she does!' 'Maybe I'm paranoid. I have been feeling bad vibes lately.' Katherine added. 'I'll just keep being hopeful.'

Lauren's POV:I don't know what's gotten into Katherine lately. Something is off with her. Just then it started raining really hard. I hurried into the basement. Katherine was looking for Christina. I hope things will be OK. Before I knew it, Katherine was heading upstairs. I wonder what was going on.

Amy's POV:As I was sleeping, something woke me up and it was the loud footsteps of Katherine. Seems like she's upset. She asked me 'You seen Stina? I need to talk to her.' I told her, 'Unfortunately, she's not home. She's been gone for 5 hours.' Katherine said, 'Okay, thanks. Sorry for waking you up. I'll treat you to a nice breakfast tomorrow.' I nodded and went back to sleep as she left the room. The things I do for this family. Oh I love my family :)

*elsewhere*

Lisa's POV:Rain go away. I want to play outside. I heard Katherine walk over to me and said, 'Lisa, I hate this bad weather. I have a feeling it's gonna be like this for a while.' I understood why she said that and I kept looking outside. Then I remembered, where's Dani? Katherine added, 'Maybe she went for a walk?' I said, 'Wait, Dani loves the snow, not the rain. Why would she walk in a bad rainstorm?' Katherine then closed with, 'Dani is a weird one, remember?' 'I know but still Katherine, even she knows her limits.'

Little did I know, it would be worse than I thought.

Katherine's POV:So not only can I not find Christina, but Dani's missing too. Why do we keep losing Dani? After the storm suddenly ended, I got a phone call. It was from Alex. He said, 'HELP!' Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. I had a band meeting with my younger sisters and we had to come up with something. Because Dani & Sitna weren't here, I was in charge. We got another phone call from Alex and this was even worse than I expected. It turns out that Dani's been kidnapped. Oh great! Lauren blurted, 'Bet you anything Christina is involved in this.' Amy said, 'That wouldn't really be a big surprise considering how moody Christina was lately.' Lisa added with, 'I would be stunned if Christina kidnapped Dani.' We all were speculating. Well as it turns out, we got a phone call. It was from Michael. He said, 'Christina's been kidnapped.' OK wait a minute. First Alex says Dani was kidnapped, and now Michael says Christina's been kidnapped? Now I am completely lost. The next thing we knew, we heard a door knock. We asked who and it was, 'You know who this is you flops.' LOL.

DANI!

Dani's POV:I hugged my sisters and told them, 'I went for a walk. What did you expect? LOL.' Amy yelled, 'IN THIS WEATHER?! OK it stopped raining but still, that was dangerous to be out in rainy conditions.' I added, 'Dude, I can handle myself. Lauren chimed in with, 'But Alex told us you were kidnapped?' I said, 'I was, but my knight in shining armor came and rescued me. From Tokyo.' Amy's jaw dropped, 'FROM TOKYO?!' Yep, of all people guess who came? Utada Hikaru.

'Utada saved me.'

Lisa hugged me and the rest of us followed suit, and was happy I was OK. They told me what happened with Christina and I said, 'Christina's gotten on my nerves lately. She is mad at you Katherine.' Katherine said, 'Why?' I told her in private.

'Christina wants you out of the band. She says you've been slacking.' Katherine jumped and said, 'She wants me out of the band?!' I told her, 'She said that you have been off your game lately and wants you to admit your faults.' Kath then added, 'You're not gonna make me beg to her right?' I then said, 'Dude no. I'm on your side. Christina is losing her mind.

Katherine's POV:Maybe it's time to confront Christina. Dani then said, 'I'll go with you.' I told Lisa, Amy & Lauren to look after the house while we were out. Lisa was annoyed but understood.

*moments later*

Me & Dani got in my car [since Dani doesn't drive yet] and we hurried to find Christina. We needed to get to the bottom of this.

Some time passes and we arrived at Stop & Shop. We're not here to shop really, we're here for answers. A manager at the store looked at us with a serious look on his face. I wanted to fabricate a story but Dani said, 'Manager, we're here to find Christina. You seen her?' I was annoyed but the manager smiled and said, 'You're just in time. Christina's in the backroom.' OK so he does know where she is. That's the info we needed.

Dani's POV:As we got the information we needed, we headed for the backroom. We saw Christina was there, tied to a chair? OK wait a minute, now we're getting conflicting stories all over the place. Someone is not being honest with us. To my surprise, Katherine rushed to where she was. She stared down intently at Christina. Dude come on, free her! LOL. She untied her and hugged her. Then Christina said, 'I'm sorry Katherine. I was a bad sister. Slap me in the face.' Then she turned to me, 'Dani, I'm sorry. I owe everyone an apology.' Katherine yelled at Christina and I was a bit dumbfounded.

They all went home and Christina apologized to everyone. She said, 'Katherine, you're not leaving the band. I don't know why I said that. I was in a bit of rage. Everyone, I am sorry for how I reacted. Forgive me?' We all nodded but Katherine was still hesitant.

She would forgive her sometime afterward. They talked in private first and hashed things out.

This family needs to be strong. We can't let out fans down.

<3