The Mer-Community, Fighting A Plot Pt. 3

Katherine's POV:So me, Maddie & Tae, and Dylan were going to save our sisters and Jessi from a plot being planned by Erica Soria AKA Aurora Arctic Mermaid. Me and M&T were in our mertails but we could walk in these easily, while Dylan relied on her speed. Granted, walking in tails is very slow. Because tails are NOT meant to walk in, duh. LOL. Anyway, we looked over and saw Jessi was also a mermaid as well. This freaked me out honestly because she didn't bring a tailfin costume with her. The fact that she transformed magically worries me, and now I'm worried my sisters are already transformed and won't be able to take these tails off. I ditched mine and needed my speed. Me & Dylan went to find Erica.

Dylan's POV:Katherine is a brave girl. I love this woman. We hurried and looked everywhere in the park. The Merry-Go-Round caught my eye.

Katherine:DYLAN! FOCUS!

Me:No mom, wait. Look.

Katherine:Oh? *looks* OH! For Pete's sake, really?

Katherine's POV:By the Merry-Go-Round, we saw a hut. OK NBD right? Uh, I don't know.

*MEANWHILE*

Maddie's POV:Me & Tae kept an eye on Cimorelli. We noticed Christina was starting to feel funny.

Christina:Ungh, I feel sick.

Tae:We better get you out.

Christina:OK.

We tried to get Christina out, but she wouldn't leave the water. It's like she's stuck in the pool and can't leave. I noticed the other sisters started to have the same sensation.

Lisa:Uh oh, I can't get out.

Amy:EEK! Help!

Lauren:So not goals!

Dani:I--I hate this!

Tae:Erica Soria! This is her doing.

Dani:How do you know?

Tae:She hatched this plan. I just knew it. Katherine & Dylan went to go stop her.

Christina:It's all up to Katherine now. Dylan's only 10, I don't think she can handle a fight yet.

Lisa:Katherine, we're counting on you.

Amy:Please Kath.

Lauren:Save us.

*Cimorelli prays*

Tae:I'll stay here and keep an eye on them. Maddie, you go help Katherine.

Me:Alright. Be careful.

Tae:Love ya Maddie.

Me:Same here Tae. Love ya too.

I race to help Katherine.

Katherine's POV:This hut needs to be looked at. Turns out, me and Dylan find someone lying here--with legs in a bag. Uh, what's this? I see a hood. I take off the hood and noticed it was--KELSEA!?

Kelsea:OMG thank goodness you came. Erica is evil.

Me:What happened!?

Kelsea:That mermaid, she did this to me. She was jealous of me and subdued me, kidnapping me and locking me here in this hut. She was about to blow up this hut too and kill me in the process.

Me:OMG! We must get Erica and fast!

Dylan:OMG Kelsea, I'm a big fan of yours. I will do all I can to help you.