Amy's Fairy Adventure (Amy & Friends One Shot)

This story takes us to 2020. The human world has been overrun by a maniacal monster invasion. Fairies gathered to stop the hordes of monsters that have taken charge. [inspired by the new CBS show Zoo, Tuesdays] In this story, Cimorelli play as themselves. When the monsters have appeared to launch a second strike, the fairies needed some help. Enter Navi *famous for being Link's fairy friend in The Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time, credit to Nintendo* as she sought help in trying to hold off the monsters.

AGES:Christina is 27, Lisa is 26, Dani is 25, Lauren is 23, Katherine is 20, and Amy is just 16. These are not their real ages so work with me here.

Amy just turned 16. She celebrated it in the weirdest fashion. At Midnight on the dot when she turned 16, a flash of light appeared and surrounded her. Amy started to panic. As the minutes passed, the sensation felt good to her. It's like she was blessed with some holy gift. This did make her older sister Danielle paranoid. She checked in on Amy and asked if she was alright. Needless to say, Amy was fine. Danielle sensed something was off. Danielle asked her if she felt any physical changes and Amy told her that nothing was out of the ordinary. Dani wasn't sure if Amy was being truthful so she asked her sisters. The rest of the band thought Dani was out of her mind. The next morning would be the start of Amy's 16th year of living, and the 1st of the biggest adventure of her life. Happy Birthday Amy Cimorelli

Amy's POV:I slept fine last night. My first morning as a 16 year old. I'm so excited. As I was prepping my day, I saw someone came to my room. We had just moved to Melbourne, Australia. This was gonna be an amazing journey. Don't need to panic, no way. So I wake up my sisters, but it turns out they were already awake. I was alone in the house, except for this visitor who I couldn't see. I picked up this amazing ability that allows me to sense someone's presence even if I can't physically see them. Then I looked around and I saw---OMG! A FAIRY! Not just any fairy, tis was Navi!

Navi:Hey! Listen!

Me:OMG A FAIRY! THIS IS AWECIM!

Navi:Listen

Me:I'M LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOLGIRL! YAS!

Navi:I'm about to hit you with some bad news. Listen!

Me:Bad news? Uh, OK.

Navi:Monsters are attacking.

Me:In Melbourne?!

Navi:Amy, you're the only hope to save the world.

Me:ME?! BUT I'M 16! What do I know about saving the world ?

Navi:Because Amy, you are of the ancient fairy tribe.

Me:EXCUSE ME!? I LOVE FAIRIES LIKE THEY ARE MY LIFE, BUT I AM NOT DESCENDED FROM SOME ANCIENT TRIBE!

Navi:Don't believe me? Look at this.

Me:OK?

I noticed wings growing on my back. OMG!

Navi:Believe me now?

Me:No way.

I noticed the wings got bigger, and I was flying. OMG I can fly! I AM A FAIRY!

Navi:HEY! LISTEN!

Me:Can I have my moment please?

Navi:The fairy tribe needs you. Your sisters have been kidnapped.

Me:WHAT?!

Navi:Overnight while you were sleeping, 3 of your sisters were taken hostage. Christina, Katherine and Lisa are missing. You must find Dani and Lauren, and convince them to join you on your fairy adventure to save the world, and your family.