Taking Care Of Adopted Kids & The Mercommunity Pt. 2

A/N:A year passed since Life Is A Highway was uploaded. The cover officially eclipses 1.2M views at the time when this story began. Christina is now 26, Katherine 25, Lisa 24, Amy 23, Lauren 22 and Dani 21. It was Dani's 21st birthday.

Lauren's POV:We went mermaid tail shopping. Christina eyed this beautiful crimson ruby tailfin and wanted to buy it, so she did. Katherine found a majestic purple tail that was screaming to her and she bought it. Lisa found a cute sea blue tail that had various green spots on it. It looked good to her so she bought it. For the birthday girl Danielle, she wanted to get a jet black tail. Why she wanted a black mermaid tailfin so badly, I don't know. She did buy it ultimately. I settled for a cute gold one that also had a few jewels encrusted on it. I bought this one. As for Amy, she found the fairy wings she was looking for. As for her mermaid tail, she struggled to find it. She did find a skyblue/pink tail hue and bought it.

We didn't tell you what happened at the Opry after our surprise appearance. The event went as scheduled with Amy and the other guests, but they allowed Amy to sing first to show off her range. Maddie & Tae, Jenny Leigh and Kelsea Ballerini joined Amy for a few songs. Maddie & Tae stay in touch with Amy on the phone. We heard they were gonna do some mermaid tail shopping as well.

Lisa's POV:I don't understand why Dani loves black so much. She found this Metallica shirt and bought it too. The Metal Mermaid? Maybe? Bueller?

Christina's POV:After we made all our purchases, plus a few snacks as well--we headed out for the nearby amusement park. Amy, Dani and Lauren hopped in one car while me, Lisa and Katherine went in the other. Amy & I drove respectively. Our tails we bought, plus other stuff we put in our car trunks.

Amy's POV:We chose not to bring our instruments for this trip because we were not gonna be really doing much music at the park. Before we headed to the park, we drove back to our house. Our adopted kids Jessi & Dylan woke up. We thanked the babysitter who was keeping an eye on them while we were out. Jessi went in my car while Dylan went in Christina's car. The babysitter wanted to join us, but we told her she needed to take a break. She was worn out.

Katherine's POV:And thus we headed out, to the amusement park. This was gonna be so much fun. It was 30 minutes away and we turned on the radios in our cars. Me & Lauren respectively chose the CDs we played. I went with Newsboys' Restart CD while Lauren chose Within Temptation's Hydra CD.

A/N:The girls made sure to lock the doors before they left so nobody would break in.

Dani's POV:Watching Amy drive was something to behold. She bought a fairy pin and put it on her shirt. She didn't bring any of her flower crowns with her. After the ride, we got to the park. We saw a security guard waiting there.

Guard:Who are you?

Me:We're Cimorelli.

Guard:Oh. You girls. Welcome to Music City Amusement Park.

Me:Thank you.

A formal greeting for us. How nice of him. We got our things we bought and headed into the park. The guard smiled as we went ahead. It was a nice place. Amy decided to put her fairy wings that she purchased on her back, and the crowd that was there was in shock. One person said, 'OMG! A FAIRY!' They were going crazy for Amy. Some were super excited about her being a fairy, while others were happy about her being a Grand Ole Opry member. Amy definitely was the most beloved here even though this was our 1st time in this park.

Lisa's POV:We saw a Ferris Wheel on our right. There were some people already on the ride, including a few CimFam we recognized. Nice to have some of our fans chilling at the park. :) One of the adults introduced herself.