Christina leaves the band, the aftermath (Christina One Shot)

This was chosen by Kendall. 2FAB4YUHBAE I will do it.

Christina Cimorelli has helped her band get through all the trials and tribulations in their 10 years or so as a band. They played a bunch of shows, released a bunch of material and toured through all the world. But one day, Christina felt something was bothering her.

THIS STORY:Christina is 25, Katherine is 23, Lisa is 22, Amy is 20, Lauren is 17, Dani is 15. Dani was just appointed as new leader of Cimorelli. How this would be will be explained.

Christina:Hey guys I have some sad news to report. Unfortunately, the last few weeks I have not been myself. I've been feeling sick and will need to take a few days off.

All:OK. :(

Christina:Sorry girls. Dani, you're in charge as leader while I recover.

All:Alright.

Dani:Yeah, and as new leader I say we go practice for our next cover. Christina, rest up.

Christina:I will thanks.

*The White Wall*

Hey I'm Dani

I'm Lauren

I'm Amy

I'm Lisa

I'm Katherine

And we're Cimorelli

Dani:We are minus one member today because Christina fell ill. We are continuing on as a 5-piece band for the timebeing. Today we're gonna be doing Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.

*Cimorelli sings*

Amy:I think we didn't do our best.

Lisa:Yeah.

Katherine:Well.

Dani:We need Chrissy.

Lauren:But she's ill!

Dani:But we need her!

Days would pass and Christina was getting worse. She had another announcement.

Christina:Girls, I can't focus. Therefore I must do something I hate to do.

Katherine:NO!

Lisa:Don't!

Amy:You're not killing yourself!

Lauren:Chris you're worth it!

Dani:Stop it Chrissy!

Christina:It's not that. It's--

All:SPILL IT!

Christina:Due to my condition, I have to leave the band.

All:NO! WHY? *crying*

Christina:If I push too hard, I will pass out. I have to leave, it's best for me.

Katherine:No :(

Lisa:Don't :(

Amy:Please don't :(

Lauren:Do you know what you're doing? :(

Dani:Chrissy :( *bawling loudly*

Christina:I'm sorry everyone, I have to. For my health.

All:OK *crying*

Christina now having announced she is leaving the band, goes back to her room and praying she recovers. Meanwhile, Dani is planning something.