Amy Needs Our Help (Amy One Shot)

So we're going to start in 2008 for this story where Amy is just 13 years old. Amy is the focus of this one shot. What happens when Amy loses her drive? Can she get it back? Find out.

Hey I'm Christina

I'm Katherine

I'm Lisa

I'm...Amy...

I'm Lauren

We're Cimorelli

Christina:We're doing Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way today. This is a 9 year old song, we hope you like what we did.

*Cimorelli sings, Amy is shaky*

Amy:I'm sorry, I just messed up bad.

Christina:You OK?

Amy:No.

Lisa:Go rest then.

Katherine:We need your strength.

Amy:I'm gonna try and rest.

Lauren:Ames.

Amy goes to bed

Christina:The fact that Amy is gonna try and actually sleep at 11 AM, that's alarming.

Lisa:Chrissy, something is bothering Amy.

Lauren:I know.

Katherine:Me thinks something is ailing her.

Christina:It's like she's afraid to tell us.

Meanwhile, Amy is sleeping. Dani knocks door.

Amy:What?! LET ME SLEEP!

Dani:It's me, little sis?

Amy:Go away! I MESSED UP SO BADLY!

Dani:Uh, OK fine. *cries*

Amy:I--Wait, Dani? Oh I'm sorry munchkin, come in.

Dani:*crying and runs*

Amy:WAIT! DANIELLE! *runs*

Amy's POV:Oh great, now I made Dani cry. Great, I am such a screw-up. Ever since I messed up the performance we did in Bayside, I have been spiraling. At just 13 I was driven to the point where I strongly considered taking up smoking to ease my stress. But then I thought better of it. Then I considered cutting. I thought better by not doing it. Then I wrote a letter that I wanted to run away. I thought against it. I do not want to run from my problems. So I toughened up and went to find Danielle. She is so bad at hiding, I found her under the bed. Why was she under the bed to begin with? It's MY BED!

Dani:You made me cry you big meanie.

Amy:Danielle, I'm sorry. I was not intending to say that to you. It was directed at the others.

Dani:Now you hate our family?! Go away from me meanie!

Amy:WAIT! I DID NOT MEAN THAT!!!!

Dani:Bye.

Amy:DANIELLE, PLEASE LET--

Dani:Bye. *pushes Amy to the ground and hides in closet*

Amy:Ouch. DANIELLE!!!!

What did I just do?! Now I wrote my letter.

'To Cimorelli:This Is Goodbye' ~Amy