Part 4

Part 4

Damien's POV

We had just landed in LA, our new home. I miss New York but not that cold ass whether. My mom and I arrived at the house. I grabbed my bag out the truck and the front door was already open cause my mom went ahead of me. It was around ten in the morning so Blue and Ciera were in school.

I climbed the stairs to my room and sat my bag down. I heard my door open and looked. It was my dad, I didn't know he was here actually I haven't spoken to him at all. I'm sure he knows everything though.

"Hey dad." I said as he walked towards.

All of a sudden all of the air left my body and I was back on my bed. He punched this shit out of my chest. I held my chest and looked at him.

"You think of that the next time you go around here acting like you grown." He said. "Next time some shit like this happen you are on your own."

I just stared at him as he looked at me. I held my chest cause that shit hurt. He left out my room and then I went to find my mom. I bet they didn't do shit to Chanel. Fuck he hit me for?

I found my mom in the kitchen.

"Ma, did Chanel get in trouble?"

"No." She said looking at me oddly.

"Then why dad come in my room and punch me talking to me like-"

"A child?" She said looking at me. "That's because you are. This is the second time-"

"Rachel not even pregnant."

"Too close of a call." She said. "I'm disappointed in you and your sister. We are an open book with each other. I know what y'all doing at school, hell I send you condoms my damn self y'all just the dummies that don't use them for I don't know what reason."

"Still, he could've came and talk to me like you did. He just hit me and said if it happened again I was on my own."

My mom shrugged.

"You agree with him?"

"Yes I do." She said. "You out here having sex unprotected. Sounds like you want a kid to me."

"You would know." I mumbled.

"What you say?"

I sighed and looked the other way.

"Nothing ma."

"Look, I been real nice with the circumstance but let me break something down for you. If Rachel was pregnant or if this happens again your father is right you would be on your own. I have three other kids besides your ass and if you think money is coming out my pocket for a fourth that I didn't even have you've lost your shit." She said. "Now you go out here and be grown and we gonna see how grown you really are and don't you ever throw my past in my face to get smart. Next time I'm gonna smack the shit out of you now get the fuck out my face."

My mom had never spoke to me like that before and I know I deserved it for that smart ass comment. I just looked at her.

"Go!" She yelled.

I went up the stairs to my room like I was a little ass boy. I do feel bad but she's not gonna hear my apology right now. I heard my door open and looked.

Chanel came in rubbing her eyes.

"What you do to mommy?"

I rolled my eyes and told her what happened.

"Why would you do that?" She said shoving me.

"I know but I was mad."

"You took your frustrations out on the wrong person." She said. "Ma has been real cool and understanding with this stuff and you just had to get her mad."