Part 33

Song above( think of a girl version)

A Month Later(October)

Chanel's POV

"I leaked it." I heard as I picked up my phone.

"Leaked what?" I asked Vince in confusion.

"The song."

"No you didn't." I said laughing.

"Yeah I did."

"If you did my phone would be blowing up so no you did not." I said smiling.

"Okay I didn't, but I want to." He said laughing.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I love it and the world will too." He said.

"It's just a cover." I said. I don't know what the big deal is.

"But it's about me." He said and I laughed.

"You conceited ass nigga." I said. "Aight, do it but if anybody ask it's all on you."

"Fine by me." He said. "When you gonna be finished?"

I looked around at the dance studio. I was chillin' with my godmother today plus she misses Rachel so I'm tryna be that lil void for her.

"A couple more hours. I'll see you at the court."

"Aight then." He said.

"Okay, love you bye." I said.

"Love you too." He said.

I hung up and started logging out of my social media accounts.

"What are you doing?" My Godmommy asked walking up on me.

"I'm logging out of my social media accounts."

"What are you releasing?"

"Not me but you'll see." I said smiling.

"Chanel!" Frank yelled. "Come run through these steps from them again."

I nodded and put my phone in my backpack and went over to Frank.  Okay so instead of chilling they got me working on some project, I don't know everything yet but they just told me to learn some steps from Frank and help teach to some girls. I agreed when they mentioned Frank.

I did what he told me and then stood with my godmother and Frank as they went over it. It was only a couple hours until they called for a break.

"So, was you going to Ciara's party?" My godmother asked as we ate lunch.

"Uhm, no." I said.

"Why not? It's gonna be fun."

"I can see that but I don't necessarily wanna party with y'all." I said. "Don't take it the wrong way it's just my right hand is on the east coast and that seems like a girls night for y'all friends."

"Did you just call me old?"

"What?" I asked laughing. "I never said that."

"Mmmhmm."

"Oh good God." I said laughing. "Anyway, have you spoken to Rachel today?"

"Not yet, let's see what she's doing." She said and grabbed her phone to call her.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Uhm, making a beat."

"What you pause for?" My godmother asked.

"Cause you didn't give me a formal greeting." She said. "For real, I'm just in my room."