Part 10

Part 10

I sat in the studio waiting for Christian. Yes, Christian. No, we're not back together it's just some things I need to get off my chest.

He finally walked in and I stood up. I hugged him. Damn.

"Why you smell so good?" I asked sitting down.

"What you mean? I always smell good." He said.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that these months have been hard for me but I wanted to let you know that I forgive you." I said. "It took awhile but I did."

"I'm glad to hear that." He said. "I know we will not be together but I would really like my best friend back."

I smiled.

"That's a reason I brought you here too." I said.

"What you mean?"

"Okay, when I was at school and mad at you a recorded a song. It was a cover of "Bittersweet" by Fantasia and then like a couple weeks ago I recorded "Bestfriend" by Brandy." I said.

"Wow." He said.

"Yeah and I wanna put it on soundcloud just to hush some people up." I said.

"You are your mothers daughter." He said laughing. "But why you telling me?"

"Because people are gonna question you about it and you can't say I blind sided you." I said. "You wanna hear them?"

He nodded and I played "Bittersweet" first. That song really was how I was feeling about Christian like around December. I hated him, I loved him, my emotions were everywhere. It wasn't until after actually sitting and talking with him a month ago that I knew exactly where we stood. We would never be in a relationship together but he was and is my best friend.

"Wow." He said. "You really meant that."

I nodded.

"You know I never purposely meant to hurt you." He said.

"I know but I just wanna let all that go." I said.

He nodded and I played "Bestfriend". He liked that one.

"There both crazy." He said. "So what you tryna do?"

"I'm just putting out songs. I like to sing but not professionally. You know how this industry is."

He nodded.

"Well I support you with whatever you do." He said.

I nodded.

"You know Andre's out here." I said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"He wants to see you." I said.

"Of course he does." He said.

We ended up going back to my house. Christian decided to stay outside because he knows my dad knows everything that happened and wants to keep his distance if he's home.

I walked in the house and Andre and Blue were eating lunch with my mom.

"Andre, guess who's outside?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know." He shrugged and went back to eating his sandwich.

My mom and I laughed.

"Christian." I said.