Part 32

Rachel's POV

Don't y'all look at me like that. You don't even know what happened. Hell, I barely know what happened. I was in the car with some people because I thought I was being smart and not driving to the club I was DJing at. Well guess what? A routine stop turned into suspicion and a car check. They found a few ounces of weed and now I'm here. In this holding cell and have been since about two this morning. It's been hours since I've talked to Chanel but if she said she's gonna figure it out she will.

Four Hours Later

"Cooper!" I heard and hopped up and stood by the bars.

A guard came up.

"You made bail."

Oh thank God and Chanel. They led me out and I had to sign some stuff and got my stuff back. I have court Tuesday morning but as long as I was out now I didn't even care. I was looking around for my brother but didn't see him.

"Uhm, do you know who bailed me out?" I asked.

"I was told a car was waiting for you outside." He said.

I walked outside and indeed there was a car. The reason I couldn't move my feet was from the fear of who was waiting for me in the car.

I know I've been standing here for ten minutes just eyeing the car. I finally took a deep breath and walked towards the car. I saw the driver get out and I stopped.

"Rachel?" He asked.

"Yes." I said slowly nodding.

"Good." He said and opened the back door.

"Uhm, who sent you if I might ask?"

"A Mrs. Witherspoon." He said.

Fuck! She told Kelly.

I nodded and got in the car. I didn't know where he was taking me and where Kelly went. Maybe she's somewhere planning my murder. The driver dropped me off at a hotel and I got out.

"728." He said.

I nodded and thanked him for the ride. I walked in the hotel heading for the elevator. I pressed the seventh floor. I waited as my palms began to sweat. You know, I've been shot and stabbed but right now I'm more nervous for my life then those moments.

The elevator dinged for the seventh floor and I got off walking towards seven twenty-eight. I finally arrived at the door and felt like I wanted to throw up. I took a deep breath and knocked and waited. The door finally opened and Kelly just looked at me up and down before she stepped back and let me in. I thought she was gonna try and hit me or something but she didn't. She sat down in the living room and I just stood there awkwardly.

"Go shower." She said.

I nodded and went to do that. Hopefully she got me some other clothes but I was too afraid to ask.

Beyoncé's POV

"Okay, so she's out?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's fine. For now." Kelly said.

I spoke to Kelly on the phone as we drove to Blue's gymnastic competition.

"That's good but what were her charges?" I asked.

"It's a class two misdemeanor so she's facing up to six months but I doubt it because it's her first offense." She said.

I sighed and looked back at Chanel.

"And you, you little sneak." I said.

"Oh come on, you would've done the same thing." She said.

I glared at her and turned around.