Part 14

Part 14

Beyoncé's POV

I was in my office doing some work. I heard a knock.

"Come in." I yelled.

I looked up and Chanel walked in.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She said.

"Yeah, sit down." I said. "You give Blue and Andre a snack?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." I said and sat back. "What's this I hear about you running up on somebody?"

"Who told you that?"

"TMZ, baller something and Ty." I said.

She sighed.

"Look, this what happened-"

"Did you fight anyone?"

"What? No." She said. "Anyway, this chick had all this mouth talking nonsense about me and my ex or whatever, just talking straight lies. I find out she cool with Christian friends I'm like cool give me her number cause I wanna talk to her. I talk to her on the phone she acting all apologetic and what not I'm like cool. Come to find out she still talking so I found out where she was at. I just wanted to talk to her cause I don't think she got it over the phone. I wasn't about to do nothing to her. Vince was with me and wouldn't let me anyway."

I just looked at her.

"Do you know this girl?"

"No but she spreading lies like she know my life."

I sighed.

"You can not do that. You are in charge of Andre's life. You really have something to loose now. You can not act stupid out here." I said.

"I wasn't going to fight her."

"It doesn't matter." I said. "Do not do that again. From one business woman to another it is not a good look."

She sat back.

"Are we clear?"

"Yeah."

"Don't say that and the next time somebody runs their mouth you doing the same shit."

"Alright ma, I got it." She said agitated.

"Look, I know what being talked about is like." I said. "It's not easy. Our world is not easy but we gotta deal with it and I don't want you to tarnish what you and Rachel have built."

"I got it ma."

"Alright, how's Rachel?"

She shook her head.

"Not good, nothing is getting better on her mom's end." She said. "The cancer is spreading. She won't leave her side she not even taking the DJ job no more."

Damn.

"We prayed together this morning but she still not herself."

"I'll call her later."

Chanel nodded and got up.

"Where you about to go?" I asked.

"To get a snack." She said.

"Where's Damien?"

"Gym."

I nodded and she left out.

Damien's POV

"You okay?" I asked through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm getting prepared."