Part 26

Beyoncé's POV

"Stopppp." I said to Shawn as we walked through the door.

We were walking in the house coming from a date night that ran a little longer than it was suppose to. It was around two in the morning and Shawn wanted to play. He was hugging me from behind as we walked kissing my neck. I laughed as we walked towards the kitchen. I turned on the light.

"Shit." Shawn said laughing.

My blood just started to boil. My kitchen looks a hot ass mess. It's icing and cake mix spellings, dishes in my damn sink, and cups and plates everywhere. These girls have lost their damn minds.

"Well I'm going to bed." Shawn said and kissed my cheek.

I glared his way.

"Don't hurt'em." He said and let me go.

I heard him walking upstairs as I looked at my messy ass kitchen. Nope, I am not cleaning this shit up.

I put my purse down on the clean part of the table and then went upstairs. I went to Ciera's room first. I turned the light on and she wasn't even in there. I left out and went to Chanel's room. I turned on the light and they were both knocked out. Oh well.

I went and woke both of them up.

"Ma?" Chanel said squinting.

"Yeah, both of you up." I said and started shaking Ciera. "Aye, come on. Get up."

"Mommy." Ciera said pulling the covers up.

"Mommy my ass. Both of y'all get up and clean my damn kitchen." I said.

"You woke us up for that?" Chanel asked.

"Yes I did now get up." I said.

They finally got up and followed me downstairs. They were squinting because of the light and slightly shivering. Nobody told them to sleep in sports bras and them little ass shorts.

"I don't know why y'all thought y'all was gonna leave this and I was gonna clean it up but no." I said and grabbed my purse. "Clean it up and you can go back to sleep."

I walked towards the steps but stopped when I heard some mumbling.

"Excuse me? What you say?"

"Nothing." They both said.

"That's what I thought." I said and went up the steps to take my ass to bed.

Ciera's POV

I yawned as I started washing dishes. Man, I'm tired as hell. Why she couldn't wait till the morning? Chanel was wipping the table off.

"Yo, she Crooklyn'd us." Chanel said.

"What?" I said turning the water off.

"In the movie the kitchen wasn't clean so the mom woke them out of their sleep and made them clean it." She said.

"Ohh." I said. "Well were they as tired as I am?"

I went back to washing dishes but then I laughed a bit.

"You know mommy heard what you said." I said.

"Yeah but she is being extra." Chanel said. "It two thirty in the morning. Where were they all night?"

"I don't even wanna know." I said.

We finished cleaning in silence between us talking turns yawning. Finally we were finished after Chanel swept and mopped. It was almost four by now.

"Come on, let's go to bed." Chanel said.

I got up and turned off the kitchen light and then we went upstairs and I slept in Chanel's room. I'm actually kind of glad ma woke us up now. She was tired. If she waited till morning she probably would have been well rested and whooped us or something crazy.