Part 31

Chanel's POV

I heard my alarm go off and I opened one eye. I sighed, yawned, and I turned it off. I then started scrolling through my IG and Twitter. Nothing special was happening so I didn't care much. I got up to take a shower and to get dressed. I decided to wear sweats, which I kind of do everyday, but since I attend UCLA now I rep all HBCU gear. Today will be my old Hampton gear.

When I was pretty much dressed I had to get Andre up. I went in his room and he wasn't there so he must be in Blue's room. They always in each others room or my room. They won't go in Ciera's cause she'll kick them out. I'm really starting to see a younger me in Ciera and honestly that is not good. I gotta watch out for her.

"Andre." I said shaking him.

I had to wake them both up. They didn't get up willingly but they had no choice. I got them ready running back and forth between their room's. Oh, did I mention my parents are already in Philly so I was in charge until we go there Friday? Yep, I'm the boss.

Once I got them ready I told them to sit downstairs and to watch TV. I went to Ciera's room next. She was knocked.

"Aye, yo. Get up." I said.

She groaned and turned over.

"Come on, don't be difficult." I said. "Get up."

"Aight!"

I left her room and went downstairs. Ciera goes to this facility for school instead of an actual school and when she goes to different competitions or whatever it's online or something like that, hell I don't know.

"Aye, lil G's what y'all want for breakfast!" I yelled walking towards the kitchen.

Blue and Andre came walking in.

"Eggs and bacon." Andre said getting up in the chair.

"And waffles." Blue said. "Mommy makes waffles."

"Eggo's." I said.

"No in the thing, Bey Bey makes it in the thing." Andre said referring to the waffle iron.

"Well Bey Bey not here so I'm popping in some eggo's." I said.

They sucked their teeth. I could've gave them cereal, they should be grateful.

When I was pretty much done Ciera came in. I heard the door and she smacked her teeth and went to go get it. I made my G's some plates.

"Thank you mommy." Andre said.

"Thank you Nel." Blue said.

"You're welcome, please don't get anything on your uniform. Be careful."

They nodded and I started doing dishes. Ciera came back in with Vince behind her.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." We all said.

"Chanel, can you do my thing." She asked.

I looked at her and she had her needle and stuff in her hand. I nodded and turned the water off. I wiped my hands and helped her out. After I injected her she went to eat.

"You hungry?" I asked Vince.

"You know I don't eat breakfast food." He said.

"I know." I said and went in the cabinet.

I passed him some chips.

"Thanks." He said and I nodded.

I sat down to eat and when I finished I had to get my bag and shoes. Vince made sure to stay his ass in that kitchen cause if my parents heard his foot touched one step it would be over for me.