Part 5

*Ciera and Devon in the pics.*

Part 5

Chanel's POV

I stood on the yacht where my grandma just got married. It was so beautiful. While everyone was mingling I was off to myself looking at the water.

I feel all alone and shit. Everybody all coupled off and here I am. Damn I sound lonely as hell. I turned around and saw my family dancing and having a good old time yet I'm sulking.

"Why you looking like that?" I heard.

I looked and it was Luke. Do not get nothing twisted. He's like my big brother, that's it.

"I'm chillin', what you mean?" I asked laughing.

"You isolating yourself, why?"

I shrugged. I should be happy but I'm not and I can't even pin point everything. I'm just all over the place.

"Nah, I'm good." I said.

He eventually left me alone.

"Aye, what up baby sis."

Devon pulled me into a hug. He flew in this morning from New York. Devon now works for Roc Nation. He works under Lenny. If you don't know who Lenny is two words, gold couch.

"Come dance with me."

"Nah, I'm good."

"Man, come on." He said grabbing my hand and we went to the dance floor.

We danced a bit with my family and I admit I had a good time. Eventually I went to find me some punch and a seat. I watched my family have a ball.

"What's up boo?" I heard.

I turned around and it was Aunt Michelle. She came and sat next to me.

I smiled I love being around her. She can always make me laugh.

"I'm good."

"Then why you over here by yourself?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm chilling."

She nodded and then looked at me.

"You look like its something on your mind. You need to talk about it?"

I laughed.

"Auntie, I promise I'm fine."

"Okay, okay, I can take a hint." She said standing. "You know I'm always here if you want to talk."

I nodded and she went back to the dance floor. I continued the night enjoying watching my family and sipping on my punch.

Later That Night, 1AM

I had just turned my TV off ready to go to bed. I heard something hit my window but I let it go until I heard it again. I sat up and walked over to my window. I looked out and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was dumb ass Christian. I sighed and got my phone. I went through my blocked numbers and unblocked him to call him.

I looked at him out the window.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Please come down and talk to me."

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in DC."

"I heard you were coming to town. Please will you talk to me."

"Ugh! Fine." I said and hung up.

I slipped on some Adidas slides and put on a hoodie and crept out of my bedroom. I went towards the front door and turned the alarm off. I went outside and Christian was standing there with a hoodie.