Part 16

Part 16

Rachel's POV

I inhaled the blunt after Domo passed it to me. Don't look at me that way either, I got a lot of shit going on.

Yeah, my mom died. As soon as I said my last goodbyes I left the house. I didn't want to see the coroner come get her body. That was like eight hours ago. I been at Domo's house all day. I turned my phone off and everything. Honestly, I don't think I can stay in that house anymore knowing my moms took her last breath there.

I looked outside and saw it was dark.

"Aye, Imma finish this and be out." I said.

Domo nodded as he and Terell went back to playing the game.

"If you need to come by to get away from everything you can always chill here." Terell said.

"Cool." I said.

I finished the blunt before I got up and left. I walked home slowly. I didn't really wanna go back there. I think I'm gonna pack a bag and go to a hotel or something.

I walked in the house and everyone was looking anxious and panicky. I didn't even know Chanel and them were here. I looked at them but didn't say anything. I just went to my room to pack my bag. I don't want to talk to anybody I just want to be alone.

When I finished packing I passed them again and left out door.

"Rachel!" I heard my brother yell.

"What?"

"Where you going?" He asked.

I didn't answer him just took the alarm off my car.

"Rachel." He said grabbing me.

"Kevin, stop." I said. "Don't touch me."

"Where are you going? Where were you? We was out looking for you and shit. You got us all worried." He said.

"Kevin, just go back in the house. I'm not staying here." I said putting my bag in the backseat.

He turned me around and pulled me closer to him as I closed the door.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"You high? You ain't going no where."

He tried to take my keys.

"Kevin, stop playing." I said.

He was really wrestling me to the ground for my keys.

"Give me the damn keys!"

"Get off me Kevin! Get the fuck off me!"

He finally pried them from my hands and put them in his pocket then he lifted me off the ground.

"Put me down!" I yelled hitting his back. "Put me the hell down!"

"No, you not driving no where." He said walking back to the house.

"Kevin, please." I said. "Don't make me go in there. I don't want to."

He finally stopped.

"Mommy's not there anymore." I said sadly.

He finally put me down on the porch.

"I know." He said and sat down beside me.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

He looked at me and pulled me closer.

"I don't know." He said. "It's gonna be okay though, you got me."