Part 25

Chanel's POV

I walked in the house from the backyard where people were setting up. Today was DJ's first birthday and Damien was going all out. My parents agreed he could use the backyard for this minions themed party.

"Where you going?" Ciera asked as I walked passed her.

"Mommy called me."

"Okay." She said as I continued walking towards the office where my mom was.

She was sitting rubbing her temples. Damn, what I do now? I sat in the chair in front of her desk.

"I told you don't tell me you not gonna do something if you gonna do whatever the hell you want anyway." She said.

"What you talking about?" I asked.

"You had a run in with that girl and her mama?" She said.

"How you know?" I asked.

She sighed.

"Don't worry about how I know. What did I tell you?"

"I didn't hit her or touch her in any way. All I said was hey." I said.

"You said hey?" She asked looking at me. "I don't believe you. What happened."

"Okay, this what happened..."

*Flashback*

"Man, I told you she was crazy." I said to Rachel as we walked through the mall.

"She yanked my ass out that bed talking about you thought I forgot?" She said and I laughed. "She drove me to an ATM."

"I told you. You should've paid her the day you found out instead of thinking she was gonna forget."

"Nah, Kelly just crazy." She said.

We had already hit some stores so we had a few bags. We went in Victoria Secret cause I needed some bras and sweats. I was picking out some sweats when Rachel tapped me, hard might I add.

"Owe!" I yelled.

"Look." She said pointing to the right of me.

I looked and guess who I see. Is that Christians big mouth ex? Ohhh. I sat the sweats down and then Rachel pulled me back before I walked.

"What?"

"Where you going?" She asked.

"To say hi, duh."

She just looked at me.

"No you not." She said.

"Okay." I shrugged and walked off.

Rachel kept whispering my name. Oh well, she shouldn't have pointed her out. I will give it to Christian. She was pretty and tall but dammit she ain't Chanel Nicole Carter.

"Hi, Yasmine?" I asked.

She looked a little shocked to see me.

"It's Jasmine."

"Yeah, anyway." I started. "Uhm, I saw you here in person and I just thought I'd let you know that I've really been letting you slide lately and you just keep running your mouth for some reason."

"I'm not-"

"No, you are and that's cool but I'm just here to let you know that if it continues you just gonna have to see me and I know where you stay so I'll probably ring your doorbell."

"Is that a threat?"

"I don't threat." I said. "I just simply keep my word."

"Uhm, excuse me?" I heard.