Chapter 56: She's-

***Harry's P.O.V***

The rest of the boys and I sat quietly in the hotel room not saying anything.

"I hope Jordan gets him without getting hurt," said Louis.

"I hope nothing happens to none of them," said Zayn.

"We should do something so we don't think about it," Liam said and we all nod.

We turned the TV on and put on a movie to keep our minds off of Jordan and Niall.

Half way into the movie Adrian burst through the door panting. We all stood up and walked towards him.

"Niall, Jordan," he said panting.

"Get him water," Zayn said and Liam went to get some. He gave it to Adrian and watched as he drank the water.

"Come one guys," Adrian said walking out the hotel room

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The hospital," he said and all od our eyes widen.

"What happen," we all said.

"I'll tell you on the way," he saif running out the lobby into the truck.

"What happen?" Zayn asked.

"Well Jordan went to get Niall and they were about to shoot him when she jumped in front of him. She was able to shoot MJ and the other guy but they shoot her twice. She was loosing a lot of blood so they had to rush her to the hospital. Niall is beat up badly so they have to make sure everything is okay," he said.

"Oh my god," we all said covering our mouths.

We all didn't say anything, the only noise were our quiet sobs. Zayn, who was next to me wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my chest sobbing quietly. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on top of his.

"I hope they're okay," he said.

"They are," I said rubbing his back.

Zayn and I were the ones that were crying the most since we were closer to Jordan. She was like a little sister even though he did horrible things when we went to school together.

When we reached the hospital we all rushed out the truck and ran towards the entence.

"Can you tell us how Niall Horan and Jordan King are?" Liam asked the lady in the front desk.

"They were both rushed into the energamcy room. They are running some test on Mr.Horan. However, Ms.King is in the operation room," she said looking at the computer.

"Do you know when we can see Niall?" Louis asked.

"When they finish testing him," she said.

"And Jordan?" I asked.

"The doctor is going to come and tell you how it the operation went also for Mr.Horan," she said.

We all nod and walked towards the wating room. We sat down and waited for the doctor.

***

After four hours the doctor came out.

"How is Niall and Jordan?" Zayn asked.

"Niall has three broken ribs, fractured wrist and ankle. A few cuts we had to stitch. He lost a lot of blood. He's bruised and has minor injuries," he said.

"And Jordan?" I asked.

"Um Ms.King lost a lot of blood and her blood type is not as common so we are looking for people as soon as possible," he said.

"Whats her blood type?" Liam asked.

"Type O," he said.

"I-I think I have that blood type," I said.

"Really?" The doctor asked and I nodded.

"Whats your name," he said.

"Harry Edward Styles," I said.

"Can you please look for his information please," he said to a nurse that was next to him.

"Is that all with Jordan?" Louis asked.

"No, sadly she's in coma," he said and we all broke down.

"It seems like you do have that blood type, if you don't mind following me," the doctor said. I nod wipping away my tears and followed him.

After they took some blood I made my way towards the boys.

"The doctor said we can go see Niall now," said Zayn.

We all got up and walked down the hall until we got to room 913. We walked in and broke down again seeing Niall bruised and hooked up to machines. We all sat down in the chair not saying anything.

***Niall's P.O.V***

I don't remember much of how I got to the hospital. I was rushed into it and after that I lost conscious.

I woke up to the sound of a beeping machine and the low whispers of someone. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I saw the boys sitting down on the chairs with their heads down.

"Guys," I said in a low voice. When they heard me they looked up with wide eyes, they rushed over towards me.

"Niall your okay," said Liam with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Yeah, in a bit of pain but Im fine," I said. I looked at them and realized Jordan wasn't there. Soon the image of her jumping in front of me and being shoot came to my mind.

"Is Jordan okay?" I asked looking at them. They all looked down without saying anything.

"Where is she? Is she okay? What happened to her?" I asked waiting for one of them to answer me.

"She lost a lot of blood with is rare but luckly Harry has the same blood type," Louis said.

"And um the doctor said that she's in um coma," Zayn said.

"What," I said not believing them.

"Is she going to wake up?" I asked.

"We hope she does," said Harry.

We were quiet for a while until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said and the doctor walked in.

"Well Niall I see you woke up," he said and I nodded.

"Well you have three broken ribs, your wrist and ankle are fractured, but thise will heal quickly," he said and I nodded.

"We have some painkillers if you need some," he said and I nodded again.

"Um I also came here because we found something that has to do with Jordan," he said looking at us.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Jordan is pregnant," he said.

***

WHATTTTT DID ANYONE SEE THAT COMING. WELL ONLY ONE PERSON KNEW.

I DECIDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE BOYS DECIDED TO MESS WITH OUR EMOTIONS BY RElEASING A NEW SINGLE LIKE WHY YOU DO THIS TO US WITHOUT GIVING OUT A WARNING. BUT LIKE OHHH MY GODD I LOVE IT LIKE I WAS LOSING MY SHIT BUT UFFFFF IT WAS SOOOO GOOOD. LIKE LOUIS SOLOS ALWAYS FUCK ME UP. MY BABY NIALLS SOLO OH GOD, I CANT BASICALLY THE WHOLE SONG IS AWESOME. IVE HEARD IT SO MANY TIMES KNOW, I JUST CANT STOP CUZ ITS THAT GOOD. ANYWAYS I UPDATED CUZ I WAS FEELING HAPPY SO YEAH