Chapter 44: Day with Jordan

***Niall's P.O.V***

I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about Jordan. I looked down and she was still sleeping. I put her hair behind her ear and looked at her. I sill can't believe she is my girlfriend. I looked at the other bed were the guy laid. I didn't know who he was but it looked like Jordan cared about him.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

I got up slowly and walked over the door. I opened it and the guys had balloons,bears, and flowers.

"Hey lads come in," I said. They came in and walked over to Jordan.

They but all the things they got her in the bed. They all sat down in the bed carefully not to wake her up. She began moving a bit and opened her eyes. She bilked a couple of times then looked ate the boys.

"Hey guys," she said softly.

"Hey Jordan," they all said.

"Help me stand up," she said. Harry and Zayn grabbed her from the arms and lifted her up.

"I need to use the bathroom,"she said.

They both walked her to the bathroom and then came out. They stayed outside until she was done. She opened the door and they guys helped her over to the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Liam.

"Horrible," she said.

"Um I wanted to ask since yesterday, who is the guy," said Louis.

"Oh he is my brother," she said and looked at him.

"His your brother. He changed too,"the guys said.

"You knew him," I said.

"Yeah he used to be captain of the soccer team and we were in the team," Louis said.

"Why did they get him. Does you uncle want him too," Harry said.

"His girlfriend was my uncle daughter but she was going out with my brother to get me," she said.

"Who would do that," Zayn said.

"People like her and her dad," Jordan said.

"Guys I'm hungry," she said.

"I'll go get something to eat," said Zayn. He got up and left the room.

"Mmmm," I heard someone. I looked over Jordan's brother and saw he was opening his eyes.

"JJ?" He said

"Yes Alex,"she said.

"Water," he said. I got up and grabbed a cup of water. I walked towards him and gave him the cup.

"Thanks," he said.

"How are you feeling?" Jordan ask.

"Like shit," he said.

Jordan got up carefully and walked over Alex. She laid with him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Thanks for saving me," Alex said and kissed her forehead.

"I would do it anytime," she said.

"I'm hungry," Alex said.

"Now I can see his her brother," Harry said.

"Um Jordan who are they," he said.

"Oh I'm their bodyguard. You don't remember Harry Louis Zayn and Liam " she said.

"Oh yeah. You guys are grown," Alex said.

"Yeah,"they said.

"And who's him," he said pointing at me.

"That's Niall his in the band with them too," she said.

"Hi I'm Alex," he said.

"Hey," I said shaking his hand.

"Do you have a concert?" Jordan asked.

"Nope we have a break for a while then we go back to the tour," Liam said.

"When do you start again," she said.

"September 14," Louis said.

"A month break that's awesome," she said.

"Yeah we are planning on going somewhere," Harry said.

"But I don't think we can since your injured," I said.

"Don't worry about me and I heal fast," she said.

"But you got shoot," I said.

"Not the first time," she said.

"When your all healed we'll go somewhere," Liam said.

"I'm back," Zayn said walking into the room. He gave each of us a McDonald bag.

"Let's watch something," Louis said. I grabbed the TV control and turned the TV on. I changed it to Ridiculousness.We watched it until we were done eating.

"Want to play Fifa?" I asked.

"Yes!" They all said.

"Ok Liam and Louis first,"Harry said.

They began playing and we all cheered for them but Louis won. Next was Louis and Zayn but Louis won again. Then it was Louis and Harry and Louis won again. Next was Louis and Alex and Alex won. Now it was me and Alex.

"Come on Alex," Jordan cheer for him. I turned towards her and she laughed al me and blew me a kiss making me smile.

"Come on Niall," the guys cheered.

"No," I said when he scored.

"That's how it's done," he said.

"You won my just one more goal," I said.

"Now it me and my baby sister," Alex said.

"I may be you younger than you but I can kick your ass," she said.

"Oh really," he said.

"Yeah," she said.

"It's on King," he said.

"Bring it King," she said and we all laughed at them.

"No," Alex said when Jordan scored.

"That's how it's done," she said.

"Not fair," he said.

"Your just mad cause your baby sister beat you," she said.

"I'm not mad,"he said and crossed his arms over his cheast.

"Aw come here," she said and wrapped her arms around him.

For the rest of the day we watched movies, played games and talked about anything.

"Goodbye guys,"I said.

"Bye Niall, bye Jordan, bye Alex,"they said and left.

"I should go home, mom must be worried,"Alex said.

"I'll drive," I said. I helped them both down the lobby and to the car.

Jordan gave me the address to her house and I followed her directions. When I got to the house Jordan helped Alex get out. She walked him to the door and a lady with blonde hair opened it. They walked in and Jordan stayed a couple of minutes.

She came out and got in the passenger sit. I drove back to the hotel and went up to our room. We changed and went to bed.

~~~

IM SO SORRY GUYS I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE. SOOO SORRY. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. LOVE YA