Chapter 58: I Love You

---3 weeks later---

***Niall's P.O.V***

Its been three weeks since we found out Jordan is pregnant, and three weeks since she's been in coma. She hasn't made any improvements. The guys and I stay in her room all day not saying anything. My injures are better and they let me out the hospital a couple of days ago.

"Me and the guys are going back to the hotel. You coming?" asked Liam.

"No, I'll stay here," I said. They all nod and left the room leaving me alone with Jordan.

I sat in the bed next to her, grabbing her hand in mine. I put a piece of her hair that fell down behind her ear.

"I know you probably can't hear me, but I want to tell you something. Something about you makes my heart beat imcrease everytime I see you. They way you smile at little things, the way you sass back the others, the way you stand up for yourself, the way can make anyone laugh or smile, makes me glad to me yours. And I just realized you mean the world to me, I love you Jordan," I said.

A sudden beeping noise broke my thoughts. I looked over at the heart monitor and saw it decreasing and soon it flat lined.

"NO!!JORDAN!! PLEASE WAKE UP, NO DONT LEAVE ME, WE HAVE A BABY TOGETHER," I yelled.

Doctors and nurses came rushing in the door. Two nurses pulled me away from Jordan.

"No!! I can't leave her," I said with tears running down my face.

"You have to leave sweetie," the nurse said taking me out the room.

"NO!" I yelled, but they managed to take me out the room.

I fell down to the floor with my head in my hands. I got my phone from my pocket and dialed the boys.

"Hello, Niall," Liam said through the phone.

"J-jordan," was all I could say.

"What, what happen to her, whats wrong," he said quickly.

"H-her heart, it s-stopped," I said choking on my tears.

"Oh my god, we're on our way," he said and hung up.

A couple of minutes later all the boys came rushing through the door. When they saw me on the floor they ran towards me. They all felp to the floor and hugged me.

"S-she's dead," I said.

"No you don't know that," Zayn said with tears rolling down his cheek.

"Her heart stopped, she's dead," I said.

We heard a door open and the doctor came out with a sad face, making is cry more.

***

OH MY GOD GUYS I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER, I STARTED SCHOOL LIKE A MONTH AGO BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO.

SO I DONT KNOW WHEN IM GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN.

BUT AGAIN I AM SO SORRY