Chapter 50: Russia

***Jordan's P.O.V***

__One week later__

"How come we haven't found anything. There is not trace of them. They can't just disappear like that. We have to find them," I said to Adrian who was in my room.

It's been a week and we haven't got any clues. The guys and I are back in Los Ageles working on finding Niall. But they people that took him left no trace. We can't track Niall's phone because it doesn't let us.

"We just have to work harder," Adrian said.

We sat there in scilence, but my phone rang next to me. I looked at it and it was an unknown number. i looked over at Adrian and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jordan Jordan Jordan," a deep voice said.

"Who's this," I asked.

"Thats not important right now. I have someone here that would like to say something," he said. There was a long pause before I heard someone from a far.

"J-Jordan," they said in a low voice.

"Niall," I said getting up.

"Please," was all he said.

I ran down the out the room and to the surveillance room. I connected my phone to a machine to record the conversation and to track it.

"Niall are you alright,"I asked.

"No, it hurt," he said.

"Ni listen to me I'm going to find you okay," I said.

"No, I don't want you to get hurt,"he said while caughing.

"Niall its by job," I said.

"Jordan I-," was all I heard before I heard the call end.

"Niall," I said putting the phone down.

"Get the boys," I told Adrian.

"What," they all said.

Since Niall been kidnapped the guys haven't been the same. They don't come out of their room to eat or do anything else. The fans have asked about Niall but they don't know he was kidnapped.

"Niall called," I said.

"What"

"Is he okay,"

"Is he hurt,"

"I don't think he is okay. He sounded very weak," I said.

"But when they called it said unknown number instead of private which means I could track it," I said typing in the keyboard.

I was typing when a video came out. I clicked on it and say Niall sitting in a chair tied down.

"Hello Jordan," a man said.

"We have your little friend here. And it sucks because he is here because of you. Our boss wants you but we have him. Come and he can be free," He said stepping a side.

I saw four guys come out and stood infront of Niall. They started beating him up making him scream in pain.

"NOO," I said standing up.

They continued hitting him were at a point he was caughing blood. He had bood running down his lip and nose.

"Ni," Liam said.

I turned away and saw they all had tears running down their cheeks. I walked towards them and wrapped my arms around them. They were all trying not to sob loudly, but they just couldn't.

"Im going to find him," I said.

I walked back to the computer and started tracking the phone down. It took me a while since they might of turned it off or destoyed it. I tracked the place were they made the call and it showed it was in a warehouse.

"Boys I think we are going to Angarsk Russia," I said looking at the red dot that showed the location.