Chapter 10: Day with Niall

***Jordan's P.O.V***

"Where do I put them?" Asked Niall.

"In my bed," I said. I put a fluffy blanket then I put Jelly Bean in the blanket. Niall put Bambi and Iris down too.

"Nice room," he said looking around.

"Thanks," I said.

"Uh you got Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2," he said looking at the DVDs.

"Yeah want to walked them?" I asked

"Sure," he said sitting down on the bed. I turned the TV on and layer down on my stomach.

***Niall's P.O.V***

Jordan and me were watching Grown Ups. Every now and then I would looked down at her. She was laying down on her stomach and her hands were supporting her head.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said standing up.

"But the movie hasn't finished," I said .

"I've seen it already,"she said.

"Fine," I said. She got clothes from her walk in closet and went to her bathroom.

After a few minutes Jordan came out with Aztec patterned leggings and oversized knitted sweater.

"I'm hungry you want to get something to eat?" She asked doing a messy fish tail braid.

"Sure," I said. She walked in her closet and but a grey beanie. She got out of her closet and walked into another door.

"Um Niall can you help me," said Jordan. I got up and walked in the door. My mouth dropped and my eyes were wide. They were rows and rows filled with different shoes; Jordan's , converse, vans, pf-flyers, creatives, blazers, coach, toms, uggs and other types of shoes.

"Wow," I said looking around.

"What?" She asked.

"You have a lot log shoes not even I have that much shoes," I said.

"Yeah I know...anyways can you get down my grey UGGS, " she said pointing towards the boots.

"Aw you can't get them down," I said.

"Can you just get them down,"she said. I nod and grabbed the boots.

"Here," I said giving them to her.

" I'm in the mood for some pizza how about you,"she said living the closet. I waked behind her.

"Sure... Let me just get my phone," I said leaving her room and going to mine.

I got my phone . I put a hoodie and a SnapBack. I walked back to Jordan's room again.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go," she replied.

Jordan and me went downstairs. The rest of the boys were in the living room.

"Bye guys I'm going out to eat with Niall," Jordan said.

"I want to go," said Adrian.

"Nope, watch the boys," said Jordan.

"Ugh fine," he said.

Jordan got her keys and we went to the garage. She pushed a button on the wall and the door opened. She goy in a silver Audi R8.

"Woah you got a Audi R8 and a Lamborghini," I said shocked.

"Yeah and a motorcycle," she said.

"No way where is it?" I asked.

"Getting fixed," she said.

I got in and we drove to the pizza place. When we were driving I noticed a black van following us.

"Um Jordan I don't think you noticed but that van has been following us," I said.

"Shit," she said looking back.