Chapter 37: Oakland

***Jordan's P.O.V***

 "Niall get your ass up. we have to go to Oakland,"I yelled at Niall when I woke up.

 "5 more minutes," he said.

 "You crazy get up we are leaving now," I said.

 "Fine," he said. He got out the bed and we made our way to the lobby.

 All the boys were already there waiting for us. We got in a truck and drove to Oakland. Once we were there we got to our hotel and checked in. Niall and me went to our room and took a nap. When we woke up it was time to leave for the concert.

 "Come on. We have to go now," Niall said.

 "Wait," I said.

 I had on a Chanel white crop top, high waisted shorts witht the American flag in the font and my white converse. My hair was curled and put in a ponytail.

"Let's go," I said.

 "Finally," he said.

 "Oh shut up," i said.

 We went to the hotel lobby and then went in the truck. We drove to the arena and when we got there the boys stared getting ready.

 Adrian and me looked around but didn't notice anyone. Which was weird because a men always comes to one of their concerts. They are probably at the meeting.

 The concert was almost over ad we started getting ready. We went to the boys changing room to get ready. I put on my leather pants and shirt along with my holster that in my thigh. I put on two guns in it and a couple of knifes. I put in the earrings Marcos gave me to be able to hear anything.

 "That was a great show," Niall said as all the boys came in the changing rooms.

 "Why are you dressed like that?" asked Harry.

 "Because Adrian and me are going to this meeting that the people who are trying to get you are going to be," I said.

 "WHAT." they all  said except Niall.

 "We have to go," i said.

 "Please be safe," said Zayn.

 "Always,"I said. The all came up to me and hugged me one by one.

 "Please be careful," said Niall when he hugged me.

 "Don't worry," I said.

 Adrian and me got in a black car and drove to the place. Once we got there we got out the car and ran quickly inside. We hid behind some boxes and waited.

 "EVERYONE COME HERE NOW," yelled a deep voice.

 "How come none of you little girls had gotten the girl," he asked.

 "Answer me,"he said.

 "Is it really that hard to get a little bitch like here,"he said.

 "Now I want that girl in my hands got it,"he said.

 "Why do you want her sir?" someone asked. I heard a gun shoot then someone fall.

 "No one questions me get it," he said.

 "But I would love to tell you,"he said.

 "That girl that none of you has gotten is my niece," he said. When he said that me and Adrian looked at each other.

 "Her dad is my brother but I killed him. Him and my other brother Josh were always the good guys but i didn't want that. Im going to kill all of their family members if it's the last thing i could do," he said.

 "Now i want that girl here as soon as you can,"he said.

"Dismissed," he said.

 We waited a couple of minutes then we checked if it was clear. We ran out and to the car as fast as we could. We got in and drove to the hotel.I was thinkingn over and over what that men said which was MJ. I can't believe he is my uncle and so is Josh.

 "you okay?" Adrian asked.

"yeah fine," I said.

 When we got in to our hotel the boys and Paul were in there.

 "Oh thank god. We were worried,"Liam said. They all came to me and hugged me.

 "Are you hurt?"asked Louis.

 "No," I said.

 "Did you find anything?"Paul asked.

 "Yes. they don't want you guys they want me," I said.

 "WHAT?"they all said.

 "I guess they are just using you guys so they can get to me," I said. We stayed quiet for a while.

 "Also he is my uncle," i said.

 "WHAT?"they all said.

 "I didn't know either till right now," I said.

"I think it's best for me to leave," I said.

"NO" they all screamed.

 "But they don't wat you they want me. I'm putting you guys in danger. I would live with myself if something bad happened to any of you guys,"I said.

 "We don't want you to leave. We don't care if anything happens to one of us because we know that you are going to protect us,"Niall said.

 "Please stay," they all said with puppy faces.

 "fine," I said

 "YAY,"they cheered and hugged me.

 "movie night,"I said and they all nod.

 We put in The Hunger games and watched it. One  by one we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~\

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATES I DIDNT HAVE INTERNET