Chapter 6: you again

***Jordan's P.O.V***

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I sat up and put my glasses on. I put on my fluffy boots and went downstairs to eat. I made myself pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and fresh orange juice.

Once I finished eating I put my plate on the sink. I was about to go upstairs when someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. When I opened Josh was standing there.

"Hey Josh come in," I said and opened to the door more. Josh walked in and I closed the door.

"Let's sit down," I said walking to the living room. We both sat down on the couch.

"Okay I'm here to talk about this mission," he said. I nod for him to continue.

"As you know their are people after them. So your going to be with them 24/7. So you going to be their new bodyguard. They just think your their bodyguard the only people who know your an agent is Paul," he said.

"Got it," I said

"Oh and Adrian is going to be in the mission too,"Josh said and I jumped up and down screaming.

Adrian is by best friend. He has been there for me since I came. We are inseparable but he had a mission and had to leave. I haven't seen him in four months or so.

"And he is going to stay here with you if that's okay with you,"Josh said.

"Yes he can stay here. When is he coming?" I asked.

"Oh and Paul know about Adrian too. He want you to go a little early so you can meet him,"he said and I nod.

"Well I have to go," Josh said standing up.

"Bye Josh," I said walking to the door.

"Bye Jordan," he said and closed the door.

When he left I decided to get in the pool. I went to my room and changed to my black bikini. I grabbed a towel and went to the pool. After a while I got out. I wrapped the towel around my body. I went to my room to take a shower. When I got out I put a grey tank top, black leggings and my light brown UGGS.

I was drying my hair when the doorbell rang. I ran to downstairs and opened the door.

"Adrian missed you," I said while hugging him.

"JJ I missed you too," he said spinning me.

"Come in," I said. When he put me down he came in and kept staring at me.

"Um Adrian," I said waving my hands in front of his face.

"Oh..sorry but I never knew you wore glasses and your are just...wow," he said and I noticed I had my glasses on.

"Oh yeah I put hazel contacts on," I said.

"Come on let me show you your room," I said. He nod and grabbed his things.

I went to the second floor the last door on the left. I opened the door and showed him around.

"Well I have to get ready," I said.

"Yeah me too," he said.

I went to my room to get ready. I went to my walk-in-closet to look for clothes. I picked high-waist jean shorts, black crop top, oversized army jacket, black knee socks that go up tho my thighs and black combat boots. When I was done dressing I curled my hair leaving it wavy. Then I did my make-up. I put mascara and eyeliner with red lipstick. I put my contacts on.

"JJ I'm ready," I heard Adrian yell.

"Me too," I yelled back.

I put my black OBEY beanie. I put my phone in my back pocket. I also got some knives and put them in my socks.

I went downstairs and saw Adrian waiting by the door. He had black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and red plaid shirt with a grey beanie.

"Let's go," I said going outside to the garage.

I pushed a button by the wall and put the password. The door opened showing my cars. I got a hot pink Lamborghini and drove backwards so Adrian can get in.

"Wow nice car," he said opening the door which went up.

He got in and I drove to the arena. When we got there I parked and we got out, we walked towards the entrance. I saw some guy with sunglasses by the door.

"Umm..do you know who's Paul?" I asked the guy.

"That's me...you must be Agent King and Agent Knight," the guy said which was Paul.

"That's us,"I said shaking his hand.

"Well come on in."he said.Adrian and me followed him. I was nervous seeing my bullies again.

"Don't be nervous they won't do anything to you. Andy if they do your going to kick their asses," Adrian told me. I nod and followed Paul backstage.

"Okay so the boys don't know your agents. They just know your their new bodyguard. They also know something is happening because they have seen someone following them," Paul said. Adrian and me nod,

"The boys are getting ready but I want you to meet the rest of the bodyguards," he said. He took us to the rest to meet them.

***Harry's P.O.V***

The boys and I were getting ready for the concert.

"Harry you next," said Lou our hairstylist. I sat in the chair and she began doing by hair.

"Done," said Lou.

"Thanks," I said and she nod. She got her things and left the room.

"What do you guys think about this whole situation?" Liam asked.

" I'm kinda scared but we are going to have new bodyguards," Niall said.

"Yeah and Paul said they are the best bodyguards they have," Zayn said.

We kept talking until we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Yelled Louis. The door opened and Paul walked in.

"The concert starts in 10 minutes but I want you guys to meet your new bodyguards," Paul said. We all followed his backstage. All of the bodyguards were there laughing at something.

"Jordan, Adrian," said Paul. A girl and a boy our age turned our way. When the girl saw us she stopped laughing.

"Meet the boys," said Paul. Both the girl and boy walked towards us.

"I'm Harry," I said and winked. This girl was HOT.

"I'm Jordan and don't wink it doesn't looked on you curly. And never wink at me.GOT IT," she said

"Uhh she got you Harry and I'm Louis,"

"I'm Zayn,"

"I'm Liam,"

"And I'm Niall,"

"I'm Adrian," said the boy next to Jordan. We stayed quiet until Liam spoke.

"Guys do you remember Jordan. The one we used to go to school with," asked Liam.

"Oh yeah wonder what happened to her," said Louis.

Jordan was the girl we used to bully in school. Wonder where she is. She never came back to school since her dad died.

"Actually I know what happened to her," said Jordan.

"Really where is she?"asked Zayn.