Chapter 55: Oh No Niall

---4 Days Later---

***Jordan's P.O.V***

"So Im going to get Niall back today," I told the boys who were in my hotel room.

"What!" they all said standing up.

"Im going today," I said looking at them all.

"But, no you can't go," said Louis.

"Yes I can," I said.

"You're not going alone right," said Liam.

"No other people are going to come with me," I said.

"Just please be save," Harry said.

"Always," I said.

"When are you going?" Zayn asked.

"Around midnight," I said.

"We stil have time," Liam said.

"Time to do what," I asked.

"To have a movie night," said Harry.

We all layed in the bed with a blanket on top of us. We watched a couple of movies until it was 11.

"Okat I have to go get ready," I said standing up.

I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. After I was out I changed into black skinny jeans, black long sleeve, and black combat boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walked back to the room and all the boys were quiet.

I grabbed my holster and put it in my thigh. I grabbed two guns and put them in the holster. I grabbed some knives and put them in my boots. I turned to the boys and they all came and hugged me while sobbing quietly.

"Its going to be okay, Im going to bring Niall back alright," I said.

"But what if something happens to you," Zayn said.

"No nothing is going to happen to me alright," I said.

"Okay," they all said.

"Well its time," I said.

They all hugged me one last time before I walked out the room. I went downstairs to find all the other agents ready to go.

"Alright lets go," I said.

I got in the range rover and the other ones got in theirs. We drove for two hours until we got to the abonded warehouse. We parked the range rovers where nobody would notice them. We all got out and pulled out our guns.

"Okay so make sure to get as many guys as you can and I'll go find Niall," I said and they nod.

Half of the man ran towards the warehouse while the others waited.

"Ready," said Adrian.

"Yeah," I said.

We made our way towards the warehouse. As I got closer I could hear all the gunshots. I looked over at Adrian and nodded. We walked in and held our guns infront of us.

I made my way towards the stairs when someone hit me in the back of my head. I turned around and hit them with the back of the gun across their face. He walked backwards holding his face. He pointed the gun at me but I dodged it and hit in the gut. I grabbed my gun and shot him on each leg. He fell down and tried to grab his gun, but I shot his arm.

"Fuck," he screamed.

I shot him one last time before going up the stairs.

As I made it to the second floor I notice some of the doors were closed. I walked towards them and opened it, I looked around but found nothing. I walked towards the door at the end of the hall and opened it. Right away I saw two figures with their back to me. I walked in and close the door as quietly as I could. I hid in the shadow so they wouldn't see me.

When they moved a little I notice someone sitting in a chair. I recognized him right away.

"Oh no Niall," I said covering my mouth. He was covered with blood and bruises.

"My niece came for you Niall, but guess what," a voice I recoginzed said, MJ.

"She's going to find you dead," he said pulling his gun out and aimed at Niall's head.

Without thinking I ran towards them and jumped infront of Niall. I pulled my gun out and shot them both on the chest. But they still pulled the trigger making two bullets fly towards me hitting my shoulder and one by my hip. I fell to the floor feeling weak already. I turned towards Niall and saw him looking down at me. I saw his lips moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I felt my eyes close slowely before everything went black.

***

***Niall's P.O.V***

Everything happened so sudden. One minute the man was pointing the gun at me and then Jordan jumped infront of me. I heard four gunshots and the two men fell down to the floor. After a few seconds I saw Jordan laying on the floor with a pool of blood by her.

"NOOO! JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN," I screamed. I tried to get up, but the ropes were too tight.

I heared the door open and people came rushing in. Some of them checked Jordan to she how much blood she lost. Someone undid the ropes and I fell next to Jordan.

"She's losing a lot of blood," someone said while applying pressure on ger wounds.

Someone came in with two strechers putting Jordan in one and me in the other one. They put a mask over my mouth and nose making everything go black

***

WELL GUYS I DECIDED TO UPDATE TWICE TODAY. IF I UPDATE LATER AT NIGHT ITS BECAUSE I CANT SEELP SINCE PEOPLE FORCED ME TO WATCH ANNABELLE WHICH MADE ME PARANOID SO YEAH

-G