Chapter 30:Spain

***Jordan's P.O.V***

~~~~SKIP 1 1/2 WEEKS~~~~

"JORDAN WAKE UP," yelled Harry while jumping in my bed.

"What," I said.

"Me and the boys are going to get something to eat want to go," he asked me.

"Sure," I said getting up and went to take a shower.

Right now we are in Barcelona, Spain. We've been to Italy, Switzerland, and to Germany again. The boys are still getting attacked but they haven't done anything to them. Harry is not so afraid anymore as he was at first. Currently I have to share a room with him and he was really happy about it but on the other hand I wasn't. He sleeps naked but I always cover my eyes before he takes the covers off.

When I got out I decided to put on a dress that had pink flowers on it white a jean jacket and pink converse. I put makeup on and my contacts. I left my hair the way it was. I grabbed my purse and went back to the room. Harry was in his bed on his phone.

"Let's go," I said. He got up and went to the lobby. All the boys were there already.

We got in the truck and drove to Denny's. When we got there we went in and sat down on the table. Niall was on my right and Louis on my left. When the waitress came we all said what we want and the waitress said the food would be here shortly.

When the food came we all ate and talked. When we were all done we decided to walk around and look at shops. We all went a store that is filled with SnapBack and bennies.

"Oh I want this one," said Niall holding a red,black and white Chicago Bulls SnapBack.

"And I want this one," I said holding a Heat SnapBack.

Niall and me walked to the front ready to pay. Niall grabbed the SnapBack and put it with his.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked.

"Paying for your SnapBack," he said.

"What no I can pay for it," I said putting my hands in my hips.

"Too late," handing the lady the money.

"Nope," I said heading the lady my money.

"Jordan I'll pay for it," he said handing my money back.

"No I'm going to pay," I said giving the lady my money again.

"Listen to the young man that is what boyfriends do," the lady said.

"Oh we aren't," said Niall while blushing.

"Oh sorry," she said putting out SnapBack in a bag and handing it to us.

"It's okay. Thanks," I said.

"Wait," she said. I turned around to look at her.

"Yes?" I said.

"That boy loves you," she said.

"W-what," I said.

"You can tell by the way he looks at you and you can tell by his eyes," she says with a smile.

"Um I don't think so. His just my friend," I said.

"Whatever you say but just remember," she says. I and turn around walking back to the boys.

"What took you so long?" asked Niall.

"Oh she just said something,"I said.

We walked for a bit more but then the boys had to go to rehearsals. When they were done with rehearsals they had to change and get their hair done. Ones they were done the began. I was backstage looking out but the lady's words still kept running in my head.

"You okay?" Asked Adrian.

"Yeah," I said. He nod and left.

"Hello," someone said from behind me. They got my hands and put ties them together.

"Let me go," I said trying to get my hands free.

"Never," he said with an evil laugh.

"We'll see about that," I said quietly.

Since I have small wrist it was easy to take the rope off. Then men had his back towards me so I got up and jumped on his back.

"What the fuck," he said.

"Hello," I said. I hopped off and he turned to face me.

"How did you escape," he said.

"You don't know how to tie a person hands," I said. I kicked him in his croch making him bend down. I punched his face and he fell backwards. I pushed the nerve in between his shoulder and neck making him fall asleep.

"Adrian I have a men unconscious," I said in the earpiece.

"I'll be there," he said. He came running while other bodyguards. They took the men and left Adrian and me there.

Minutes latter the concert was over and the boys came breath,ess backstage.

"That was awesome,"said Zayn.

"I know," said Louis.

"We should go back to the hotel," Liam said. We all nod and went to the truck we got on and drove to the hotel.

Once we got there we all went to out rooms. I got in mines and Harry's room and changed in the bathroom. I got out and laid in the bed.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight," said Harry. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

HELLO SORRY GUYS I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.